Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden Triangle EQ AND DECA

supervet said:
GTP has always been legit, the biggest problem is that his bottles look like shit for gear that is so pricey.

But I have never gotten an infection from any of his gear, and it has always been very effective. I highly doubt he has anything to do with IP, he does not even carry all of IP's products. And I believe there are only two distributors. One of them being the most honest guy around.

You do the math

I agree with one of the distributors being one of the most honest and now very close friends I have in the bodybuilding scene. You know who you are. Their tren enanathate in 250mg/ml was awesome. Virtually no pain and really great gains. Only thing I didnt care for were the night sweats, but that happens to me with any type of tren.

I know the bro you make reference to and trust him 110%.....good ass dude.....I was just curious about GT.......in general........

GTP products are awesome:

1)I have used GTP eq, test, and tren enan. As Latamier says, I believe the tren enanthate to be the most amazing cycle I've ever done. I put 10 pounds on my frame, with tremendous vascularity, pump, and leanness to the gains. This has not happened since the early sust cycles! Their quality is unquestioned.

2) I have used many IP products (inject), the same as in #1. I have both. The IP products do not have the same sting (BA/BB) ratio as the GTP, and spectrometer readings of equi-concentration samples are different. Hell, they even look different-colored to the naked eye. GTP gear cannot therefore logically be rebottled IP gear. This is not factually true.

3) The population of Hubei, China in 2000 was 59.60 million. Dali does not know the one guy bottling and filtering powders in his basement to give to a few distributors. Considering that this represents 1 millionth a percent of the population, this is not too astonishing. He may very well exist, not be chinese himself, and not choose to distribute in china, but, say, only on trips to europe. He may be in hubei, he may not. But dali's testimony on the 59.6 million individual inhabitants of the region and their covert activities at all hours of the day does not carry a lot of weight.

majutsu said:
GTP products are awesome:

1)I have used GTP eq, test, and tren enan. As Latamier says, I believe the tren enanthate to be the most amazing cycle I've ever done. I put 10 pounds on my frame, with tremendous vascularity, pump, and leanness to the gains. This has not happened since the early sust cycles! Their quality is unquestioned.

2) I have used many IP products (inject), the same as in #1. I have both. The IP products do not have the same sting (BA/BB) ratio as the GTP, and spectrometer readings of equi-concentration samples are different. Hell, they even look different-colored to the naked eye. GTP gear cannot therefore logically be rebottled IP gear. This is not factually true.

3) The population of Hubei, China in 2000 was 59.60 million. Dali does not know the one guy bottling and filtering powders in his basement to give to a few distributors. Considering that this represents 1 millionth a percent of the population, this is not too astonishing. He may very well exist, not be chinese himself, and not choose to distribute in china, but, say, only on trips to europe. He may be in hubei, he may not. But dali's testimony on the 59.6 million individual inhabitants of the region and their covert activities at all hours of the day does not carry a lot of weight.

Hey bro,

I love difference of opinion. That's what makes these boards interesting.

One correction for you though; GTP claims to be out of Hefei, Anhui, not Hubei.

cheers

dali said:
I've done some research into the Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Pharmaceutical Co. and you know what I came up with? Absolutely nothing so I guess that answers your inquiry. Between me, my local bodybuilding friends and other people in the pharmaceutical trade we couldn't find one company in Hubei province that make oxandrolone in tablet form.

You brought up hubei province bro, remember?

But substitute the population of whatever area in China you want to talk about having researched now. . .

dali said:
what does population have to do with what we were talking about?

Because there are too many people ANYWHERE in China for your limited knowledge to be all-encompassing. So, it doesn't matter that you don't know of the guy, it doesn't mean that he's not there.

wend said:
Because there are too many people ANYWHERE in China for your limited knowledge to be all-encompassing. So, it doesn't matter that you don't know of the guy, it doesn't mean that he's not there.

I never claimed to be all-encompassing. Sure there are boatloads of people in China, but that doesn't mean they're all in the business of making gear.

You'd be surprised how small the industry is. If you were here you'd understand.

Again, for the record I never made any derogitory statements regarding GTP or Hubei Huangshi's prods. I just wanted to make it clear to those that didn't know that these two outfits are UG companies.

cheers

Its a fact about hubei. A bit of a scam in a sense, in that the customer is paying pharm grade prices for UG gear. The stuff was made and packaged by a famous powder and tab source in China. There was an exclusive distribution deal with a large eastern european source ( who chose the company name and packaging design ) . If you email the guy in China who used to make tabs for Brit Dragon he'll tell you the same info.

The product is still of high quality and did indeed use european oxandrolone. The packaging was just a simple move to make it worth more on the blackmarket.

GTP: There was never any doubt in my mind that GTP was an UG lab. I am just curious to know if it is re-bottles IP gear. I mean it really makes a lot of sense. IP "jugs", are DIRT CHEAP! Buying these jugs in bulk and re-bottling them under a different name is a brilliant idea, and still leaves a lot of room for profit. This is not the first I have heard of this happening. I heard there is an UG lab based out of California that does the exact same thing. Very smart on the Chinamans part as well. People will talk trash about IP prods, but then praise GTP prods ... meanwhile the chinaman is laughing his ass off at silly Northamerican man! lol.

The Chinese, the freakin Russians, and even the Britts, have realised that they can trick silly North American men in this field quite easily! :qt:

im having good success with GTP so I dont care if it comes from China or Compton as long as it stays clean and effective

maybe its IP's "luxury Line" of AS...kinda how toyota has lexus, honda has acura, and nissan infiniti.... :lmao:

Top Bottom