Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Golden Triangle EQ AND DECA

I here you bro. Im sure he would love to kung-fu my ass after all the shit I have said about him. I always praised your winny though IP, just incase you are reading. hahahaha. And i never believed the rumor that you created SARS either.

Mavy

could very well be rebottle but its effective as I was told and thats what the post was about. There are amny UG that come and go this being one thats been around for a while and as long as we tell each other what we here works and does not work this gives us knowledge to make the right choices.

dali said:
I've done some research into the Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Pharmaceutical Co. and you know what I came up with? Absolutely nothing so I guess that answers your inquiry. Between me, my local bodybuilding friends and other people in the pharmaceutical trade we couldn't find one company in Hubei province that make oxandrolone in tablet form.

you're a total moron!

first off, i can assure you GTP isnt rebottled IP gear.
second, i have a direct contact with hubei.

so buzz off!

I dont know if it has been rebottled or not...I've used GT eq for my 1st cycle and did very well on it.

satchboogie said:
you're a total moron!

so buzz off!

Thanks for clearing that up Satch-man. Much appreciated.

And since Im here, could you go as far as to say that nothing from
GTP is rebottled from another company? Thus being manufactured wholly by GTP.

flexed1 said:
could very well be rebottle but its effective as I was told and thats what the post was about. There are amny UG that come and go this being one thats been around for a while and as long as we tell each other what we here works and does not work this gives us knowledge to make the right choices.

That should be the point!!I wouldnt care if its rebottled as long as it is dosed properly and its the correct compound in the bottle..however satch's opinion holds more sway in my book (no offense dali)

satchboogie said:
you're a total moron!

so buzz off!
WTF are you talking about Snatchface? Until you've been over here, don't claim to be an expert on the goings on in China. You may have a direct contact with Hubei, but I'll tell you there's no legit company registered by the name they're selling under.

I'm not flaming anyone on this thread. I started off by saying IP's gear is quality stuff. If it ends up in a bottle with a different label, who gives a fuck. I never said the anavar by the mysterious Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Co. was bunk. It's good shit but definitely made by a company of a different name.

And Satch, it seems like you're afraid of people finding out the truth. Sounds like you're a man protecting his territory. Remember competition is healthy.

cheers boys

TADHealth said:
Thanks for clearing that up Satch-man. Much appreciated.

And since Im here, could you go as far as to say that nothing from
GTP is rebottled from another company? Thus being manufactured wholly by GTP.

i dont know nothing about anything..
go on with the thread boys.

All I can say is if it was rebottled I would think they would resemble Ttokkyos bottles that had slightly different ammounts in each one. All the ones I have are perfectly even. I'll know in a few weeks how the tren enanathate works since I'm getting ready to start a summer cycle. I'll keep you guys posted.

Latamier said:
All I can say is if it was rebottled I would think they would resemble Ttokkyos bottles that had slightly different ammounts in each one. All the ones I have are perfectly even. I'll know in a few weeks how the tren enanathate works since I'm getting ready to start a summer cycle. I'll keep you guys posted.

How do you plan on running the tren enanthate??

Top Bottom