Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well, doc says its gyno for sure...

Fire09

So back in Nov/Dec I took what was supposed to be a natural test booster from a site that doesn't sell prohormones. Well, long story short, the first bottle got me lean and muscular and the second bottle comes and now says "Banned substance free" on the side and the companies "anabolic complex" on the ingredients went way down. So something was in there and I didn't know. I got a lump under my right nipple. I didn't have any PCT support since I didn't know that this would happen with a "all natural" test booster. So I scrambled and got letro which I think was bunk bc nothing happened. I then tried some liquid nolva and nothing. The lump is now the size of a quarter. I went to the doc and they did an ultrasound and said its 100% gyno and has to be surgically removed BUT my insurance will not cover a dime of it. I started taking Ralox, just started Saturday, and the lump went from just a lump with little pain when they did the ultrasound to a lump with extreme pain to the touch today. So my question is: Is the ralox breaking it up and that's why the pain is coming back or is it about to flare up and get larger? Do I continue the Ralox? All I have at home is Ralox and Nolva.

Any suggestions or input?

Thanks

I wonder if you're natural testosterone being increased could have caused aromatizing. How long has it been since this all started? Pretty sure Letrozole is the only Serm that will reverse after some time has passed.

The lump started forming after I completed the first bottle of the test booster. I started the 2nd bottle and the sides kept getting worse so I discontinued it and started taking letro but I think the pills were bunk bc in the past letro worked asap and 10 days of 2.5mgs did absolutely nothing this time. So the lump grew through Jan and Feb while trying liquid nolva and stopped growing in size around thw beginning of March. Now its just a noticeable lump and since my insurance said no go on covering anything for it I want to see what options I have to try before I drop a couple grand on plastic surgery. Do I get liquid letro like I have the other times and try running that instead of ralox?

In my own experience, too much time has gone by. Gyno reversal through SERMS hasn't proved itself yet. If you were to try, I would definitely go with the Letrozole.

Jimmyink has a gyno protocol with raloxifen, hopefully he'll chime in. I feel its safer to use serms to block estrogen at only specific sights than to just totally crash estrogen.

Jimmyink has a gyno protocol with raloxifen, hopefully he'll chime in. I feel its safer to use serms to block estrogen at only specific sights than to just totally crash estrogen.

I agree with you mindset on this as well. It makes much more sense to try to take care of gyno at the site rather than to systemically crash estrogen to do so. That being said your first thing you need to do or the first step is to get blood work. You should really get a hormonal snapshot so you know what you are dealing with. While raloxifene should be, imo, you main method of attempting to reverse gyno an ai MAY be required in addition to the raloxifene to manage your e2. If your e2 is above range a low dose ai (stane or dex) to manage it would be in order combined with raloxifene to treat the gyno. If your e2 is within range raloxifene dosed at 60mg/day for one week followed by 30mg/day from then on out should do the trick.
Raloxifene has been proven effective at treating even pre-existing pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno. If that doesnt sell someone on its effectiveness nothing will as those are 2 of the hardest forms of gyno to treat. Now you have to keep in mind it is not always possible to treat or reverse gyno. Sometimes surgery is your only option but I would ssurely try raaloxifene before oting for surgery. If ralox doesn't do it then I feel surgery is really your only remaining effective course of action.
So id hit ralox at 60mg/day for one week followed by ralox at 30mg/day from thatt point forwaard but id really get some blood work to see if it will be necessary to manage your e2 levels with an ai while treating the gyno with ralox.

Thanks for the reply. I will have to try and push my doc to order blood work. With the conclusion being gyno you would think it would be warranted so they can see if something is off but it wasnt mentioned when I was there. I have liquid ralox and I started it on Saturday at 60mg daily. My concern now is that if I get blood work wouldn't that throw things off so I would need to stop taking that and get the blood work done then start again? I would hate to stop, wait to get into the doc, wait for a blood work appointment, wait for results, then start again. Just longer that the gyno has to set in, ya know? I just want this gone asap but on the flip side I dont want to mess my hormone levela up more...frustrating situation.

Does anything aggravate the gyno more? I read someone said carbs do, someone said caffeine does, and so on. Anything proven to make it worse, besides the obvious (prohormones, aas, and so forth)?

I agree with you mindset on this as well. It makes much more sense to try to take care of gyno at the site rather than to systemically crash estrogen to do so. That being said your first thing you need to do or the first step is to get blood work. You should really get a hormonal snapshot so you know what you are dealing with. While raloxifene should be, imo, you main method of attempting to reverse gyno an ai MAY be required in addition to the raloxifene to manage your e2. If your e2 is above range a low dose ai (stane or dex) to manage it would be in order combined with raloxifene to treat the gyno. If your e2 is within range raloxifene dosed at 60mg/day for one week followed by 30mg/day from then on out should do the trick.
Raloxifene has been proven effective at treating even pre-existing pubertal and pre-pubertal gyno. If that doesnt sell someone on its effectiveness nothing will as those are 2 of the hardest forms of gyno to treat. Now you have to keep in mind it is not always possible to treat or reverse gyno. Sometimes surgery is your only option but I would ssurely try raaloxifene before oting for surgery. If ralox doesn't do it then I feel surgery is really your only remaining effective course of action.
So id hit ralox at 60mg/day for one week followed by ralox at 30mg/day from thatt point forwaard but id really get some blood work to see if it will be necessary to manage your e2 levels with an ai while treating the gyno with ralox.
pretty much exactly what i was about to say.
try to shrink and manage ir before resorting to cutting it out IMO. I know many that have been "fixed" with SERMS" and some that havent. most have though to atleast a decent extent.

On ralox I read 60mg, 90mg, or 120mg for 3 months. So I shouldnt do the 60mgs straight through? And how long do you suggest running it?

On ralox I read 60mg, 90mg, or 120mg for 3 months. So I shouldnt do the 60mgs straight through? And how long do you suggest running it?
i usually rec 60mg ed personally. its debatable but it seems to be a good dose. 3-4months and see how its going. by 4months i would not expect much more results past that and deal with the condition then if it still bugs you. mind you some have gone 6mo.

Top Bottom