Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

From Zero to Hero? Tren / Test / Dbol Cycle Log.

Bruvstar

Banned
Hey everyone.

Taking a risk with this one. I've just this weekend started my cycle 3 days ago.

11 week cycle.

30mg / Dbol ED
400mg/ml Test-400(Tri-Blend) 2x A week
150mg/ml Tri-Tren (Blend) 1x A week

got Aromasin, Novladex, Milk thistle on hand.

Stats:

5"11 / 6
172lbs
15% BF
13.5" Biceps

12 years consistent Gymnastics for Team GB under my belt. However and here's the big BUT. Only been training specific muscle groups and intense training in the gym for 4months. I know it's a big risk doing this.

Diet is very decent, consuming 4,000+ 3x 400 Calorie Optimum shakes a day.

I'm going to keep a very strict log, hope i've got your support and advice to help me get the best out of it. All your posts have helped massively.

I'll be doing before and after pictures. And posting back to this log every 1-3 days.

To get a real idea of how far I will have gone, I'll post pictures. Soon to come a before cycle. and Next week a Week 1 picture.

Second pin is tomorrow. Hope i've got your support.

Since I'm new to the forums can't post a pic yet, But as soon as i get 25 posts (2-3 days) I'll put a 2-3 weeks before cycle and 1 week into cycle picture up.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Well, you already chose to start this cycle so that's that. But I would recommend on increasing the pinning frequency of the Tri-Test. Try for maybe every 3 days. You want your blood levels to be stable. Also, get either some Bromocriptine, Cabergoline, or Prami on hand for the Tren side effects just in case, even though 150mg EW is a low dose. Also I think 800mg of Test is too much for a first cycle. If I were you I'd do everything with an insulin pin and it would be like

Mon: 200mg Test, 75mg Tren
Wed: 200mg Test, 75mg Tren
Fri: 200mg Test, 75mg Tren

If you do this you are only shooting 1cc 3 times a week and you can load the test and tren in the same syringe.
It is definitely an overkill cycle for you anyway since my first cycle I friggen used 250mg Test E and 200mg Deca EW and blew up in size lol. But I bet you just want to turn into a superhero in 2 months.

Good luck dude

Really appreciate the advice, I know being new to all this and having a "Fuck it, let's hit it hard" attitude will annoy some of the more experienced users. I don't expect to see Superman size in 2 weeks, I'm in it for the long run, will train hard, eat right, and take all your advice on board.

Few things i didn't know there! So an insulin syringe? Might be worth a go for sure. Pinning with a 23g 1.5" into thighs atm. Still can't walk 3 days on.

Increase Tren and Decrease test then.. Will try it thanks.

One question.

Since its a Tri Tren blend, should i be expecting Short or long half life esters? Since its Tri blend.. Just curious how long side effects will stay after i stop pinning.

Last edited:
tri tren has 3 esters 1 quick ester 2 longer acting ive used this stuff injecting 3x weeks monday weds fri, i find this the only way to COME CLOSE to keep blood levels even, after using the stuff i wouldnt recommend it id just stick with 1 ester especially tren being one of the most powerful steroids you can fuck with it can fuck with you, t400 is spot on ive used it also containing cyp/enanth/undecly good stuff strong like, im from the uk to, trying to find caber here is quite hard so i ordered from rxhealth one of the sponsors on this sites takes about 3 weeks delivery but lasts a while im about to use it with my 3rd cycle so it lasts, i dont use insulin pins just the normal 2ml barrels from the needle exhchange i pin quads with a 1" straight in and use the 1.5"greens for the buttox! i do agree that the compounds your using and the dosages are way to much and not really recommended, personally i wouldve recommend just the t400 1.5ml a week for ten weeks

That sounds brilliant thank you.

Ill definitely change the dosage. And finish the cycle.

Log 1: Day 4 since first pin, insomnia is not a one off. Very restless wake up then doze off non stop.

However it's magical. Best gym session to date. Lifting harder heavier and easier immediately. Weight is around 3lbs heavier but tends to vary. Will weigh in again later.

O my god. How F-in LAZY are you? I dont even know what to say to you.....

you been lifting weights for 4 months......you have 13in arms....and you weight 172.....so you decide to run 800mg test and some tren for your FIRST CYCLE. what the hell is wrong with you? lol seriously tho.

over 100 views already and NOBODY has told you your making a horrible decision? well I will.

4 months training, you dont even know what the hell to do in the gym yet. Your most likely going to mess yourself up and lose all of your gains after you stop the cycle. I almost guarantee it.

you cant even wait a year to work out before jumpin on gear? 4 months? WOW dude...wow.

you didnt even post up your pct. do you even have one planned out?

my first cycle was 500mg test e/week with a dmt kickstart for 4 weeks. and im not trying to jack your thread, but im gonna post up pics of my before and after for you to show you that you dont need all that gear, its a waste of money for you.

I wouldnt be saying all this IF you were at least working out for a while. Its still a bad first cycle, IMO, but if at least you had gained some natural size first and learned a little bit about your body before jumping into this. 4 months? lol dude...seriously

I dont even know if you can see the pics yet because your so new. But dude, you dont need all that gear, and you shouldnt be doing steroids right now. Horrible decision.

so do you have my support? hell no you dont. Stop being lazy and put in some work like everyone else...stop looking for shortcuts........jeez man

but now that I went off on you....you should stick around on here and learn all you can for the next couple years. when you get near 200 than think about it man. You have so much room to grow without juice.

I was about 190 in the before pics. about 205 in the final pics. 500mg/week for 10 weeks. Now I cant wait to see YOUR before and after pics, mr. training for 4 months....This rant was for your own good. I hope you think about what your doing....because it doenst really seem like you have

and honestly, I wasnt in good enough shape in my b4 pictures to juice. But I did it for a transformation contest on here. I was only about 190, and it was a soft 190. and I think my arms were around 16'' in my before pics. and yours are 13? and were the same height. I bet you look sickly skinny dude....not trying to be rude....just saying.

sigh.......:confused:

Well, i do honestly appreciate the advice. Gotta take the good with the bad.

But few things you missed, not to say i don't appreciate the support. 12 years consistent conditioning and gymnastics, I'd say is fair enough. Knowing that, My discipline required me to be lean. I do understand it's a pretty heavy going cycle for a beginner.

Would be grateful if you could follow the cycle and post up any advice to help? Now that you've trolled my ass a bit. Not gonna stop the cycle. But I'll keep you fully updated and post some pics very soon.

I'll post Before any training and before my cycle after 4months of training.

PLEASE remember i have kept myself conditioned, active and training. I'll try my best to get your approval though. Don't wanna upset anyone at early stages. But yeh, anymore advice?

no dude. thats about it.

myself or others on here can help you with setting up a good pct. since it sounds like you have no intention on stopping the cycle.

and ya im sure gymnastics are tough. Not trying to take anything away from you. But its a totally different stimulus. and you would be making INCREDIBLE gains right now without juice....IF you were training right and hard, and eating alot.

dont get me wrong. Im here to help.....it just really gets to me when I see these kinds of things. You have SO SO SO much room to grow, its like you have no confidence in yourself. I feel like I have more confidence in you right now than you probably do yourself. Let me know if I can help, I dont want you to mess up your body more than you will already. Be safe, be smart. and make the most of this cycle since your so determined to go through with it.

what is your diet looking like now. I hope you have a freezer full of chicken and steak. lol

Thanks man appreciate it. I guess i'm just really competitive, it's not a wanting to cheat the hard work. It's more of I'm working as hard as possible, making the stops, now what else can i do?

I agree though, it is stupid for the first cycle. I'll post as much as i can about it i guess.

Training 5 days/week.

Bi's/Shoulders - Mondays
Tri's / Chest - Tuesdays
Back / Traps / Abs - Wednesday
Legs(General)- Thursday
Anything that needs to be worked on / improved - Friday

Typical day Diet -

Porridge - 6am
Shake - 6:30am
Gym - 7-8:15am
Shake - 9am
Ham Sandwiches / Brown bread / Protein bar - 10:30am
Bacon Sandwiches / Sausage rolls / Apple / Shake - 1pm
Ready salted crisps / Shake - 3pm
3/4 Chicken breasts / Broccoli / Egg fried rice - 6pm
Shake - 8pm

Thats an average sort of day, occasionally 2-3 times a month i'll cheat a meal for MD's or kebab.

I will get a before training and beggining of cycle picture in later today.

Would love to know what shakes are out there for Bulk. Optimum - Serious mass looked good.

Top Bottom