Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those of you with short tempers naturally ...

yeah my first couple cycles i was like that, but i'm a lot calmer as i've gained experience.

^This.

While certain types make the aggression there or more prominent, it's still all in your head to keep your actions calm. You may or may not be able to stop from flushing red with anger over something stupid, but it's not going to make you have involuntary actions to fight and scream. That's where you have to use your will power to know what's making you feel the way you are. You also look so much more intelligent and mature if you DON'T act like a roid raging meat head. I think I force myself to act calmer on than off. People see me act so chilled and I hope that leads their minds away from me using.

I did my first cycle of 1-test/4-ad and I was too young mentally and physically. Learned a lot. Wanting to whip everyone's ass all the time isn't cool like it felt. It gives AAS a bad name. I am still embarrassed by my actions from almost 9 years ago. I always think of how I acted my first cycle, and I work REALLY hard to keep a positive, polite mentality with people. It's not hard or anything, I just keep my aggro in check. I always had a pretty short temper, and all this has helped me turn it around. BTW, I hadn't ran anything between that cycle until August of 2011.

I don't experience aggression where i might explode and attack someone. I'm just irritable, and things annoy the hell out of me. Like people taking too long getting petrol, or someone in front of me in the queue taking too long. I get irritated and annoyed, not physically abusive.

I don't experience aggression where i might explode and attack someone. I'm just irritable, and things annoy the hell out of me. Like people taking too long getting petrol, or someone in front of me in the queue taking too long. I get irritated and annoyed, not physically abusive.

Not sure if that was directed at me, but either way, I figured I should clarify a little. I didn't go looking to beat people's ass, but I was going through relationship problems and I was 19 lol. I simply had zero tolerance for everything during that period. But that was still a lot of immaturity causing it.

Kids, don't do AAS as a teenager. Wrong in many ways lol.

also stay away from people in general who try to get a rise out of you.

good advice but not always a possibility. there was one guy at the office who was smoking at his desk for over a year I wanted to press his ahead against something !

Top Bottom