Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those of you with short tempers naturally ...

plus44racer182

How does tren or dbol make your feel ? when I ran tren I learned to be insanely patient due to my complete lack of it, and learning to control my edgy-ness. Just started dbol by itself at 40 mg ed and all the sudden I feel that o so familiar feeling of wanting to rip someones head off or just start swearing what gives? I wanted to try an oral only cycle just to avoid the acne and god like confidence I experienced on tren test and mast last year. But honestly I feel just as aggressive/pumped up all the time on just the dbol... :evil:

Just trying to get some other opinions or thoughts from others on this thanks.

this topic has come up a lot. and its really simple. as long as you are throwing around heavy weights everyday and taking your aggression out in the weight room you shouldn't have problems.

workout twice a day if you have to splitting up your workouts in the am and pm. if you are still edgy after that then you are too much of a hothead for AAS

IF i dont go to the gym I'm unbearable to be around lol good advice

foreveralone :)

yeah my first couple cycles i was like that, but i'm a lot calmer as i've gained experience.

i would say test gives me the worst aggression of any AAS. which isn't surprising. if its really good quality test just 500 a week makes me into a monster.

i've found on days where you can't make it to the gym doing some yoga/meditation, listening to light music.. and then going for a long walk will cure any aggression. or just find a wall and do a bunch of presses until your shoulders feel like they are gonna burn away

I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds one time and this psycho killer is trying to explain why he does what he does and says, "when I see a guy walking down the street I want to bash his head in with a bottle. To me that's normal. To me it's odd that everybody else doesn't think that way". haha - think he was on tren?

I was watching an episode of Criminal Minds one time and this psycho killer is trying to explain why he does what he does and says, "when I see a guy walking down the street I want to bash his head in with a bottle. To me that's normal. To me it's odd that everybody else doesn't think that way". haha - think he was on tren?

Lmao Maybe that in combination with caffeine wd's :mix:

Maybe he was or maybe not. The sad part about this is that people think that steroids always cause this over hostility. One of the reasons juice is illegal. That fine line between use and abuse ruins the healthy AAS users image

Sent from my VM670 using EliteFitness

So far I've noticed I'm way more humble with aas in my life. I'm in such good shape and I destroy weights to the point where I couldn't get mad if I wanted to and most people know not to fuck with a geared up kid who doesn't drink and pregames with protein shakes

Top Bottom