Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you pro-immigration, pro-diversity dickheads

75th said:
Milo and I just like to make fun of one or two ignorant folks on here who call me a racist for pointing out such facts along the same lines.

You say Nelson Mandela raped/murdered people, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say Martin Luther King cheated on his wife, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say that illegal immigration from Mexico takes such a big toll on the country that its going to hell in a handbasket, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

Its just the way this board works.
what if u say u hate jews and asians?

Immigrants have always lived below the level of their host country's citizens. Most immigrated to seek a better life, not because they were successful and happy in their native country. Add in the fact that English is not the first language of most immigrants, and yes, they will struggle.

I didn't read the entire article, but does it also show the immigrants life after 5 or 10 years? I know that when most start, they're very poor. But, some are able to crawl out and "make something of themselves". I was just curious if that stat was also mentioned.

75th said:
Milo and I just like to make fun of one or two ignorant folks on here who call me a racist for pointing out such facts along the same lines.

You say Nelson Mandela raped/murdered people, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say Martin Luther King cheated on his wife, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say that illegal immigration from Mexico takes such a big toll on the country that its going to hell in a handbasket, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

Its just the way this board works.

you lef out Jessie "dun go da bushes" Jackson and his cheating ways with child, and you have proof? Yo is a Racist !

milo hobgoblin said:
You can post till your fingers bleed, scream and yell citing articles from the EXTREMELY liberal Canadian media how great diversity is for your country (tell THAT to the young girl rcently killed in a immigrant gang shootout)..

How do you know that they were immigrants? We don't even know who is a suspect yet so please tell me how know it was an immigrant?

Top Bottom