Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you pro-immigration, pro-diversity dickheads

paradox said:
If everything he posted was a solid fact how would that make him a racist?
Hey, just because you want wife from one of those places, doesn't mean that you can't get the joke.
:verygood:

paradox said:
If everything he posted was a solid fact how would that make him a racist?
Milo and I just like to make fun of one or two ignorant folks on here who call me a racist for pointing out such facts along the same lines.

You say Nelson Mandela raped/murdered people, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say Martin Luther King cheated on his wife, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say that illegal immigration from Mexico takes such a big toll on the country that its going to hell in a handbasket, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

Its just the way this board works.

75th said:
Milo and I just like to make fun of one or two ignorant folks on here who call me a racist for pointing out such facts along the same lines.

You say Nelson Mandela raped/murdered people, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say Martin Luther King cheated on his wife, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

You say that illegal immigration from Mexico takes such a big toll on the country that its going to hell in a handbasket, and you have proof? Youre a racist.

Its just the way this board works.
Funny, I thougth that the TOS said that if your name is 75th...you're a racist.

EnderJE said:
Funny, I thougth that the TOS said that if your name is 75th...you're a racist.
That is a relatively new amendment to the TOS. I believe it became effective on 12/1/05. I think it was after I got into another argument with gjretard about how I think that, no matter what color your skin is, we are all human beings and should be treated the same. Gjretard disagrees, and believes blacks should be treated better than whites.

Therefore, I am a racist.

milo hobgoblin said:
NO I dont have the a.d.d version.
Thats not very PC of you.

People with ADD have feelings, too.

milo hobgoblin said:
I know they have feeling.. they usually forget them 30 second later so if I offended anyone... hey! lets go ride bikes.

That's not true, I can hold a grudge as long as... oh look, it's a kitty!

Top Bottom