Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log test E and var

You're been killing bro.. like the log. The only thing I caught that someone might have already advised is to use Sarms1 Ostarine and not LGD in PCT.

Then if you want a bridge.. keep using Ostarine stacked with HCGENERATE.. I love using sarms to bridge cycles

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Things are going well. I'm gonna bridge with Osta. I have it in hand from another supplier, but I'm gonna try sarms1 next run.

Wednesday 5/14/14
Day 64
DE bench 10x3x131+47 nice and fast
OHP 16x147
CS rows 3x15x291

Assistance up pretty well. Conditioning going well. Had extra carbs and calories again today. Thinking I may carb cycle. I've been cutting and eating what I want alternatingly, for so long I've forgotten how to eat regular for lean gains. Haha.
BJJ tomorrow and DL Friday.

Thursday 5/15/14
Day 65

BJJ
Live 8x5:00

Friday 5/16/14
DE squats 12x2x153.5+lights and mini's
DL 15x327 6x357
GHR 4 sets 47 reps single micro+4.5Lbs

Assistance good. Conditioning feeling really good. I backed off the extra HIIT and maybe that's why???

Going to do my cheat meal tonight because I am moving bench up a day to go roll at another gym Sunday.

Have to say I'm feeling pretty good. Gonna fire 2.5 TB-500 tonight.

Saturday 5/17/14
Day 67
Bench 12x215 7x225.5
Chins 8 sets 74 reps.
Accessory up solidly. Conditioning decent considering two days in a row.
Hopefully rolling at a different gym tomorrow. Squats Monday then getting ready for tournament next weekend.

Ostarine during the bridge is great bro.. it's my favorite in between cycle crutch.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

My plan is to start it day of my last pin then run it through pct, then another 4 weeks with HCGenerate, then I'll drop to nothing before a SARM's run late in the year.

Sunday 5/18/14
No Gi at a different gym. Went with a high level black and a big purple. Hung with the purple, the BB was a bit much for me. I could sweep and did a lot, but no passes and he tapped me a few times with the same series. Found out my passing style makes me susceptible to crucifix.

Monday 5/19/14
Day 69

SSB squats 14x313.5 7x330
SSBGM's 3 sets 43 reps 126.5
Assistance up decent amount conditioning is going well. Smoothing out a bit. End of weights for the week. Going to roll and HIIT this week and make weight Friday night. Tournament Saturday. First time in the upper belts. See how things go.

Love the log. And the BJJ makes a difference from just lifting weights. Pretty awesome.. how do you find TB 500. Something I'm looking into having on hand at all times

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom