Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle layout help

Khoobs

So I have been contemplating taking steroids for quite some time and I've decided that I will begin here in a few months. I think that I've got a pretty good idea of what my cycle should look like but I am absolutely open to any changes.
Stats: 21 but will be 22 when cycle is started, 5'11, 225, somewhere between 11-13% body fat

Cycle
Weeks 1-12: Test e 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-12: Arimadex .25-.5 mg/eod
Weeks 1-14: Hcg 500iu/week
Weeks 15-17: Nolva 40/30/20
Weeks 15-17: Clomid 100/50/50

If this needs any work just let me know. You guys know much more than me so I'm all ears. Thanks!

Pretty standard set up. I'd reduce your test to 350-400 mg/week.

Really should wait till 25 or later IMO.

Pix dammit! I Must see 21, 22 . @ 11%. Throw em up, I Will be 100% impressed. Not that I don't believe you, I'm just always impressed when someone gets big BEFORE juicing

Certainly not huge and have some definite lagging body parts (chest, arms, traps and overall back thickness). I aim to bring all of these up while on.

Last edited:
bodyfat is like like 16-18% but you look like you have a good base. bodyfat tends to be grossly underestimated on the internet

bodyfat is like like 16-18% but you look like you have a good base. bodyfat tends to be grossly underestimated on the internet

While I certainly respect your input, I do not agree with you on your estimation. I definitely do think that I'm on the higher range of 11-13% though.

im 15% with a full six pack.... you are not 11-13% no way in hell

So I have been contemplating taking steroids for quite some time and I've decided that I will begin here in a few months. I think that I've got a pretty good idea of what my cycle should look like but I am absolutely open to any changes.
Stats: 21 but will be 22 when cycle is started, 5'11, 225, somewhere between 11-13% body fat

Cycle
Weeks 1-12: Test e 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-12: Arimadex .25-.5 mg/eod
Weeks 1-14: Hcg 500iu/week
Weeks 15-17: Nolva 40/30/20
Weeks 15-17: Clomid 100/50/50

If this needs any work just let me know. You guys know much more than me so I'm all ears. Thanks!
looks good cept i would add 1-2 weeks more on pct. and i would wait till 25 or older and let your body finish development fully IMO

Top Bottom