Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

! First Cycle ! 750mg Test 250 & 750mg Deca

tony331

Hey Guys,

I have decided to jump on the gear, any alterations dont hesitate welcome to all ideas.
Goal to build strenght and after do a shread cycle.

I am 27
Height: 170cm
Weight : 80kg
Body Type: Lean

Currently on day 4 of Cycle.

Cycle:
test 250 - 750mg week 1 - 16
Deca 750mg - week 1 - 12
Dbol - 40mg per day - up to week 3

On cycle:
Glucosamine
Liver Detox
Magnesium, Calcium + D3
Multi Vitamens

PCT:
HCGenerate
Forma-sanzol
UNLEASHED
POST CYCLE
clomid
sustain alpha
Creatine

Routine:
Chest/Tri's
Back/Bi's
Shoulders
Legs/Core

***My goals are to get as big and strong as I can until end of week 16.
but right now i just wanna pack on some strenght, mass and size. Im also gonna be working on flexibility, stretching, foam rolling and balance work. I need to eat more but im not too wrried about getting huge, main goal is strength.

Some goals I would like to achive by the end

Current
Goal
squat 120kg
deadlift 80kg
bench 60kg
In Press 28kg

Goal
squat 180kg
deadlift 150kg
bench 120kg
In Press 50kg

As far as orals.

I have up to 3 weeks Dbol and the option of using 50mg Anadrol

As far as PCT for after last pin
my options are
* Arimidex
* Nova
* Clom

Also is it recommaned to be using HCG while on cycle if so for how long?

Any help would be muchly appreciated
I will be posting gains / pictures before and after

Thanks Guys!

You are 100% right though that nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 750mg/week
deca 500mg/week <- running the test higher then the deca will keep side effects to a minimum.
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 3
dbol 40mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Last tip - HCG does more harm then good. Read this[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal] http://www.evolutionary.org/hcg-dangers-exposed/[/FONT]

Thats quite a heavy cycle you got there.

A lot of things you outlayed are pretty well written and researched.

Make sure to keep prolactin and estrogen in check. Also, if you want to administer HCG, do it during, not after cycle at 500ius twice per week

For a first cycle I would cut those doses in half. Honestly I would only run the test and maybe the dbol but since you started just lower your doses.

Currently on day 4 of Cycle.

Cycle:
test 250 - 750mg week 1 - 16
Deca 750mg - week 1 - 12
Dbol - 40mg per day - up to week 3

On cycle:
Glucosamine
Liver Detox
Magnesium, Calcium + D3
Multi Vitamens

PCT:
HCGenerate
Forma-sanzol
UNLEASHED
POST CYCLE
clomid
sustain alpha
Creatine

***My goals are to get as big and strong as I can until end of week 16.
but right now i just wanna pack on some strenght, mass and size. Im also gonna be working on flexibility, stretching, foam rolling and balance work. I need to eat more but im not too wrried about getting huge, main goal is strength.

As far as orals.

I have up to 3 weeks Dbol and the option of using 50mg Anadrol

As far as PCT for after last pin
my options are
* Arimidex
* Nova
* Clom

Also is it recommaned to be using HCG while on cycle if so for how long?

First of all, your dosages are quite excessive - I would not use more than 500 mgs of deca, which should be plenty for really massive gains.

750 mgs of testosterone is quite a lot, but that dosage is not excessive at least.

Also, you need to do major changes in terms of ancillaries:

- You should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to keep estrogen levels under control.

- Cabergoline - deca will increase prolactin levels, and you need to use that to control the levels of this hormone. 0.25 mgs EOD is a good starting dosage.

- Make sure to be using a very good liver supporting supplement, not just some milk thistle and the likes.

As for the PCT, add in there some Cardarine GW and aromasin.

Top Bottom