Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calling all females on anadrol

Nalwi

I’m using anadrol as a female. The pill comes in 50mgs, I cut it up into 4 pieces and dose around 12.5mgs per day.
Getting Some explosive strength and some hard muscles from this stuff. I’m wondering about side effects that I should be watching for I don’t want to end up getting anything that’s irreversible. Has any females had experience with it and did you run it longer than four or five weeks with success?

I’m using anadrol as a female. The pill comes in 50mgs, I cut it up into 4 pieces and dose around 12.5mgs per day.
Getting Some explosive strength and some hard muscles from this stuff. I’m wondering about side effects that I should be watching for I don’t want to end up getting anything that’s irreversible. Has any females had experience with it and did you run it longer than four or five weeks with success?
women should NOT use anadrol
anavar is fine 2.5mgs with 10mgs gw

monstro does not agree with females using steroids
monstro is traditional and believes a woman should stick to the kitchen

I respect women and think that they should lead the world but they have no business using harsh steroids like this

I would switch to something more mild a side effects can be permanent

Top Bottom