Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel terrible on oxandrovar

steve summed it all up... you got greedy and this is the outcome... when you take shortcuts and don't do things properly or go for too much, then this is what you get... you need to drop back down at 2 caps a day and move forward with that... you have built up too much toxicity and you have shut yourself down and didn't allow for proper recovery... these are all simple answers that are easy to see... i hope you learned from this and see why the time on = time off protocol is always recommended... do things properly and you won't have these issues bro... everyone gets greedy, its just the nature of the game, but hopefully you learned and just move on... here is a strong pct for you because your definitely going to need it... you need to get bloodwork as well...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
unleashed/post cycle combo Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

This will be my second time running Ox and my second cycle is going much different than my first one did. First time ran it with HcGen/Sr/GW for 6 weeks @ 2 caps before bumping to 3 caps during week 3 which virtually zero sides. This time I tried a more aggressive approach and bumped to 3 caps at the beginning of week 2 and things have not gone well. I'm feeling super lethargic to the point where I'm considering scraping the cycle. I've also had stomach pains and a bit of nausea at times. Is it possible that I was not fully recovered? I bridged the two cycles with an 8 week sarms triple stack. Unfortunately I do not have blood work and getting bloods done mid cycle does not seem to be a worthwhile idea to me.

Bro - no reason to take more than 2 caps per day.

Did you take off 4-8 weeks in between runs?

Are you still taking N2 Guard?

Like everybody above said - you got greedy and took too much too fast. Just stop the cycle bro and try again after a loooong break of feeling well.

I know exactly what you mean! When I bumped up to 3 caps of dianabulk, I felt the same way! 2 caps was perfect for me.

No need to go overboard with it! But of you want to try 3 caps still, incoperate a carb shake or meal when you take 2 caps!

I popped 1 am and 2 preworkout like that with a shake and it wasn't to bad! I just ran out of my bottle quicker lol so I switched back to 2 caps

2 caps per day of Oxandrovar is still stronger than most orals out there

I completely agree. I wish it was a 120 caps at half the doses so we could work up in smaller increments.

Or 90 cap bottle for like $150 or something. Solid 6 week cycle at 2 caps a day. I bought 2 bottles for my first run of Oxandrovar because 4 weeks isn't enough so I've been tempted to go higher than 2 caps a day at some point because otherwise I'll be left with half a bottle at the end of 6 weeks.

Alot of people can handle 3 caps, so you didnt make an insane decision, lots of guys are using 3.Try ramping it down a bit and see how you feel.

Hope everything works out for you. This has happened to me several times when I jump in the deep end too quick. Backing down to two caps should have you feeling better within a day or two

I'm on 2 caps per day and feel great. I have a log going. Urine is crystal clear and I have no side effects other than shorter patience. I just get mad about things quicker. Nothing out of control though. I consciously realize it and control it.

I would really like to try 3 caps of this stuff and I'm pretty bummed that you had such an adverse reaction to it. Hopefully if I bump my dosage I don't get those sides.

I'm on 2 caps per day and feel great. I have a log going. Urine is crystal clear and I have no side effects other than shorter patience. I just get mad about things quicker. Nothing out of control though. I consciously realize it and control it.

I would really like to try 3 caps of this stuff and I'm pretty bummed that you had such an adverse reaction to it. Hopefully if I bump my dosage I don't get those sides.
Everything affects people differently so you may be fine at 3 caps. I don't see an issue with you going to that dose. If the side effects get too much you can always lower the dose

Top Bottom