Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Expired Gear/ Cycle Advice Needed w/ PICS!! Please Help Save My Life!!!

digit0x said:
yea... that was almost tactful, you sneaky bastard.

but holy shit 32%? you need to eat 8 servings of rice, spinach and 1 chicken breast a day for 6 months. Cardio every morning before you eat you handful of rice and spinach.
Maybe he'll fall for it.
I'm drueling over that Watson vial.

Bro, have you had a physical to test thyroid and test levels?? You may be able to do some hrt and t3/t4. Thyroid may be the culprit. I would check.

NYBodyguard said:
where the heck did u get the cyp dammit thats great american stuff man
I am actually now getting 10cc of 200mg/ml Cypionate every month now from a script from my doc. Below is a pic of this new cyp. However I am keeping it all for myself, I still have hope that I can use it one day! My scripts are always for enanthate but the pharmacy using enanthate and cyp interchangeably. I guess they are so close to each other on a molecular level that clinically they can be swapped?

Anyone can go to an endocrinologist using the low testosterone key words and with an even remotely lower than normal test level you can score. Most docs just treat your symptoms and if you say the right buzz words you can get a script. Tell them your wife/girl is a nurse and will do the injections for you! My test has always been around 4-500 and I have had no trouble with two different docs. As most of you know you na eat very crappy for a few days to get your test levels a little lower before the test.

745241-16.jpg

stewfoo said:
Bro, have you had a physical to test thyroid and test levels?? You may be able to do some hrt and t3/t4. Thyroid may be the culprit. I would check.
Yes, I had a full blood work done just over a week ago in anticipation of getting starting on something the help kick start my fat loss. Good call on the thyroid bro, I do have hypothroidism and do have .137mcg of synthroid that I recently started taking ed. Since starting this thread I have now ordered Liquid Clen/Nolva/and Clomid to help with fat loss and my eventual PCT. However diet and discipline are the biggest hurdles I am tackling right now!

-EDIT- I have had someone ask and I am sorry but NONE of this gear is for sale, please do not even ask. I was screwed by a scammer several years ago and do not even want to mess with it. Thanks!

Last edited:
promed said:
22- Arimidex (??) White, six sided, “50” marked
15- D-bol (??) Pink, five-sided, “T” marked
8- Winny (??) Yellow, five-sided, un-marked
3- Winny (??) White, round, smooth, “A” marked
744623-12.jpg
Can anyone help me confirm what these few tabs are that I have above. Would these lose potency more or less quickly than the liquid gear?

digit0x said:
but holy shit 32%? you need to eat 8 servings of rice, spinach and 1 chicken breast a day for 6 months. Cardio every morning before you eat you handful of rice and spinach.
I agree that sucks! My home scales is where I am getting 32%, the trainers hand held bf tester is getting 27%... both suck ass. I have the previously mentioned synthroid I am taking now, Hoodia 1000mg complex, Hydroxycut extreme and liquid-clen on the way.

If your diet can leave me with enough energy to not get fired and still be able to drain off in my girl a few times per week I will give it a shot! :p

wow....you made sense for once. :artist:
zk7 said:
5 years, 10 years, all that means is reduced potency. it does not mean "it becomes rat poison like left over fish on the counter"

promed said:
I agree that sucks! My home scales is where I am getting 32%, the trainers hand held bf tester is getting 27%... both suck ass. I have the previously mentioned synthroid I am taking now, Hoodia 1000mg complex, Hydroxycut extreme and liquid-clen on the way.

If your diet can leave me with enough energy to not get fired and still be able to drain off in my girl a few times per week I will give it a shot! :p

lawl cool bro

But god damn you are a phuqin farmasy man! You must have several $000.00's of drugs there. Stocking up in case of war or what?

promed said:
Can anyone help me confirm what these few tabs are that I have above. Would these lose potency more or less quickly than the liquid gear?
I doubt the one that says "50" is adex.
That dosage doesn't add up.
Couldn't tell ya about the other ones though.

Mac173 said:
Maybe he'll fall for it.
I'm drueling over that Watson vial.

Yea bro I'm in some kind of primordial heat looking at all that gear. Injectable Dbol... haven't even seen that yet. Cyp and Enth from 3 dif vendors, primo more dbol...

I look at those pix and one thing comes to mind... YEEE HAWWW

Top Bottom