Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating Schedule for a Evening Work out Person

Looks pretty good to me aside from the fact that you're getting basically zero healthy fats. I see the almonds there, but that's really not sufficient. I'd definitely like to see some fish oil and olive oil in there at the very least.

I should of added it but when I make my vegetables I get them frozen and add a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to it.

If I add the EVOO to the veggies for every meal will that be too much fat or no (1 tbsp per meal)

ArmaniMark said:
I should of added it but when I make my vegetables I get them frozen and add a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to it.

If I add the EVOO to the veggies for every meal will that be too much fat or no (1 tbsp per meal)

Definitely not to much fat. If anything, still might not be enough.

ArmaniMark said:

1tbsp/meal is pretty good. It might be better to try for the same number of grams of fat/day that would yield, while mixing up the sources a bit though. I believe olive oil is mainly monounsaturated fat. You want some other types as well.

Top Bottom