Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat BIG to get BIG...

I started my cyc. eating clean, but got to a sticking point and said fuck it and started eating everything I could get my hands on and the weight is climbing;)

g-dogg said:
My opinion on putting on mass is eat EVERYTHING in sight as long as you get your good quality protein in, worry about losing it precontest--I have alot of respect for Shawn Ray but come on, the dude looks the same now as he did in 1987(with the exception of the flat-top and bank account)--what's your opinion on this, I already know BOUNCER likes to pack in the food

i agree, although i beleave in a bit more saine approach to gaining, i think if you just double your caloric intake you will gain alot of fat, where as if you steadily increase your calories by 500cals/week you will gain more muscle and less fat in the long run

I argree with bouncer and g-dogg completely. I saw a post a couple of days age where a guy had his bulking diet broken down in to 8 meals, consisting of oatmeal, chicken breast, ect...

Personally, it looked like a cutting diet to me. IMO, take care of the basics such as protein - after that - EAT, EAT, EAT.

Nautica

I know a lot of you probably wont agree with this, but why just eat everything in sight? Sure it takes a bit more effort to eat clean and enough calories to grow, but in the end it is a lot more rewarding and makes dieting a whole lot easier. I do think when your bulking that you should have an occasional cheat day and not sweat it if you eat some junk occasionly, but not all the time. When you eat everything in sight all you are going to do is gain more fat than is necesary to grow. Not to mention that it's not very healthy either. Will you go up in weight a whole lot faster? Yes, but it sure won't be quality weight. Now does this apply to the pro's who are on gh and insulin, etc? No because they can afford to get away with it but for the majority of us it is wiser imo to go the clean route.

Silverback316 said:
I know a lot of you probably wont agree with this, but why just eat everything in sight? Sure it takes a bit more effort to eat clean and enough calories to grow, but in the end it is a lot more rewarding and makes dieting a whole lot easier. I do think when your bulking that you should have an occasional cheat day and not sweat it if you eat some junk occasionly, but not all the time. When you eat everything in sight all you are going to do is gain more fat than is necesary to grow. Not to mention that it's not very healthy either. Will you go up in weight a whole lot faster? Yes, but it sure won't be quality weight. Now does this apply to the pro's who are on gh and insulin, etc? No because they can afford to get away with it but for the majority of us it is wiser imo to go the clean route.

yes yes yes, however once you get big enouph eating clean will not allow you to consume enouph calories to keep progressing, thats when its time to start making up with easy going/highly dense foods (fatty shit)

Top Bottom