Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eat BIG to get BIG...

g-dogg said:
My opinion on putting on mass is eat EVERYTHING in sight as long as you get your good quality protein in, worry about losing it precontest--I have alot of respect for Shawn Ray but come on, the dude looks the same now as he did in 1987(with the exception of the flat-top and bank account)--what's your opinion on this, I already know BOUNCER likes to pack in the food
hey bro, have you seen Shawn Ray in the off season? I posted a few picks a while back and he was fat and small.

Re: Re: eat BIG to get BIG...

WARBIRDWS6 said:

look, why not leave that short little shit alone for christ sakes. your always picking on him. lol. j/k....i think shawn looks awesome, i'd love to have his body.....hey he's big, but well defined and structured. plus he's a pretty boy. :) i just started adding in some HDT Problend Solid Gains (like N-Large, but better) myself in place of the metrx i usually use...to up the cals from 300 a serving to 700 with the same 60 grams of protein.
Throw in some peanutbutter and ice-cream and you got yourself a shake BOY

THE BOUNCER said:
damn bulldog, he is talking smack on you!! watcha gonna do when g-dog runs wild on you!!!

I don't think he's really talking smack to me...And I've been trying to keep all the flaming on those threads that are worthless anyways...I think this thread has some potential, I don't wanna kill it now...

And if you were talking smack to me "G-pupp" you don't know who you're messing with...just ask bouncer and warbird, I lay the smack down on them on a daily basis...:mix:

Re: Re: Re: eat BIG to get BIG...

g-dogg said:
Throw in some peanutbutter and ice-cream and you got yourself a shake BOY

nah, i'd rather eat the ice cream in an arbys shake and eat the PB in a sandwich then throw down the solid gains. ;) thats the hardcore way to do it. :biggrin:

Bah, McDonald's sucks. Burger King, Carls Junior (or a place over here called Taxis, awesome 1/3 pound patties!!!!!!!). Pizza would be my favorite junk food, burritos next (carb city), and my ice cream splurges.......

I eat everything all day long and stay at 206 god damn it...

Eat more fat :) I have about 1/8 cup of peanut butter through the day.

Bulldog_10 said:

I don't think he's really talking smack to me...And I've been trying to keep all the flaming on those threads that are worthless anyways...I think this thread has some potential, I don't wanna kill it now...

And if you were talking smack to me "G-pupp" you don't know who you're messing with...just ask bouncer and warbird, I lay the smack down on them on a daily basis...:mix:
Do you smmmellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......what g-dogg's cookin(it's fina)?!?!? No, I wasn't smack talkin I just like that pic

Hey BOUNCER those were some good pics, Paul and I looked at all of them the other day-he was rollin on the floor laughing, especially at Vince and Lee

Top Bottom