Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking winstrol

gotgame: I don't think it makes any difference if it's oil based. It's still a 17aa. I've been taking oily winny orally for a couple of weeks now and it seems to be working (i.e. joints are drying up, which sucks).

Euriskan said:
Are you planning ED or EOD? Technically you can drink it because it is water based, but it seems a bit of a waste. Why put your body through the extra liver pass/stress in order to avoid a little pin poke? I would IM it unless you are in an absolute hurry than drink it.

so then technicaly a person can drink test suspension because it also is water based?

and about the exta liver stress, do you have studies or did you hear this from a friend?

Sorry, Winny is 17aa so it can be taken orally... you wont get much out of test suspension orally because it isn't 17aa. I have heard of women who drink winny in order to avoid problems with fakes/switches.

It is widely known that 17aa are hard on your liver, and since taken orally requires two liver passes than that just adds to the stress. To answer your question, no I didn't "hear it from a friend" just did some research before using it... something you may want to do! Or just read a good drug profile.

couple of questions

I have have never taken winstol and would like to take some coming up this wrestling season. But I have talked with some of my friends and they swear it will do a number on my joints. I don't have the best joints to start with and don't want to hurt them even more by taking this stuff. But I also have other friends who love it and get great results. I was also wondering, it might be a long shot but if you inject or take it orally will it effect you differently in the joints, will one be worse than the other. Also if any body knows what is the best thing for wrestlers to take to get stronger with out water retention and not get so pumped during the match please let me know. Thanks:fro:

Re: couple of questions

tapoutm said:
I have have never taken winstol and would like to take some coming up this wrestling season. But I have talked with some of my friends and they swear it will do a number on my joints. I don't have the best joints to start with and don't want to hurt them even more by taking this stuff. But I also have other friends who love it and get great results. I was also wondering, it might be a long shot but if you inject or take it orally will it effect you differently in the joints, will one be worse than the other. Also if any body knows what is the best thing for wrestlers to take to get stronger with out water retention and not get so pumped during the match please let me know. Thanks:fro:

The joint problem can be alleviated by using it with deca (as many will do). But this can present problems if you are drug tested (being a collegiate athlete and all). What I would recommend would be something along the lines of a Anavar/EQ.

My compadre says you should just call me anyway you bonehead! ;) . See you later.

Euriskan said:

It is widely known that 17aa are hard on your liver, and since taken orally requires two liver passes than that just adds to the stress. To answer your question, no I didn't "hear it from a friend" just did some research before using it... something you may want to do! Or just read a good drug profile.

yes, 17aa are hard on the liver but injecting them won't make it any easier, 17aa are desgned so that they can survive the trip through the GI tract and then become active after passing through the liver (1st pass)
so injecting 17aa's won't make them active they still have to make the 1st pass through the liver

that's what my friend said anyway

Oral winstrol makes two liver passes, while injecting is already in your blood supply so it only makes one liver pass. Simple logic says two passes on the liver means more taxing on your system. It is also less effective, which means you have to take more orally to equal the same amount injected. Again, using simple logic more winny means harder on your system. Also injecting is more of a sustained release, which is why one can get by on 50EOD. Seems standard oral dosage is 50mg, split up 2xdaily. So your liver gets hit hard 2xdaily plus having to make 2 passes, where as with IM it is hit gradually and only one pass. I am not saying injecting isn't hard on you, but it is the lesser of two evils.

Euriskan said:
Oral winstrol makes two liver passes, while injecting is already in your blood supply so it only makes one liver pass. Simple logic says two passes on the liver means more taxing on your system. It is also less effective, which means you have to take more orally to equal the same amount injected. Again, using simple logic more winny means harder on your system. Also injecting is more of a sustained release, which is why one can get by on 50EOD. Seems standard oral dosage is 50mg, split up 2xdaily. So your liver gets hit hard 2xdaily plus having to make 2 passes, where as with IM it is hit gradually and only one pass. I am not saying injecting isn't hard on you, but it is the lesser of two evils.

Yeah but the pass through the liver is what activated teh stuff anyway....2 passes might activate mroe

Top Bottom