Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking winstrol

Ok...if milk thistle is out can someone explain what that alternatives are....
rALA and NAC? Injecting Winny is quite literally a pain in the rear end....
I have take water based orally for a while with good results and have used milk thistle to help ease the stress on the liver....
however without doing labs i don't know how effective this is.....
there should be a sticky on this.....messing with your liver is no joke!
any words of wisdom will help....
bottom line.....what is the accepted liver helper?

Euriskan said:
\ It is also less effective, which means you have to take more orally to equal the same amount injected.

That is not true... it is equally as effective injected or swallowed, you show me Anywhere that disagrees with that

get456 said:
That is not true... it is equally as effective injected or swallowed, you show me Anywhere that disagrees with that

Can J Vet Res. 2000 October; 64(4): 246–248.
M E Olson, D W Morck, and K B Quinn
The effect of stanozolol on 15nitrogen retention in the dog.
The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined. Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

So is Milk Thistle still a reliable aid to the liver against stress.....?
And if not - than what other Supps are available to aid in its stabilization and recovery?

motiondo said:
So is Milk Thistle still a reliable aid to the liver against stress.....?
And if not - than what other Supps are available to aid in its stabilization and recovery?
rALA and NAC - I'm sure there's others as well as brand combination products, but these are solid

re Milk Thistle:

MetaStudy

Conclusions. Milk thistle's efficacy is not established
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/bv.fcgi?rid=hstat1.chapter.29128

The ironic fact is," notes Christian Gluud of the Copenhagen Trial Unit, Center for Clinical Intervention Research at the Copenhagen University Hospital, "that even though milk thistle and milk thistle extracts have been widely examined, we are still not in a situation where we can exclude a potential beneficial or harmful effect." http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/12/051219235348.htm

PBR said:
EURI.....Its a 17akl based drug...takes the same path whether you drink it or shoot it.....stress is irrelevant in this case...liver is stressed less with one dose....best in AM.....Iam told...
not true. When you inj it it saves one pass through the liver. Therefore it is slightly less stressful on the liver and the body uses more of the compound.

jumpmaster82 said:
not true. When you inj it it saves one pass through the liver. Therefore it is slightly less stressful on the liver and the body uses more of the compound.

^^ what he said

-

8and20 said:
Can J Vet Res. 2000 October; 64(4): 246–248.
M E Olson, D W Morck, and K B Quinn
The effect of stanozolol on 15nitrogen retention in the dog.

Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%.

So, 17%?

And I have to be honest that is the first study I've ever seen posted that was done on dogs and results being extrapolated to human application

:p

try not to swallow

Sublingual Absorption
Some drugs are taken as smaller tablets which are held in the mouth or under the tongue. These are buccal or sublingual dosage forms. Buccal tablets are often harder tablets (4 hour disintegration time), designed to dissolve slowly. Nitroglycerin, as a softer sublingual tablet (2 min disintegration time), may be used for the rapid relief of angina. This method is also used for some steroids such as testosterone and oxytocin. Nicotine containing chewing gum may be used for cigarette smoking replacement.
Advantages:
  1. First pass - The liver is by-passed thus there is no loss of drug by first pass effect for buccal administration. Bioavailability is higher.
  2. Rapid absorption - Because of the good blood supply to the area absorption is usually quite rapid.
  3. Drug stability - pH in mouth relatively neutral (cf. stomach - acidic). Thus a drug may be more stable.
Disadvantages:
  1. Holding the dose in the mouth is inconvenient. If any is swallowed that portion must be treated as an oral dose and subject to first pass metabolism.
  2. Only small doses can be accommodated easily.

you know what? when I eat the winstrol, my stomach gets upset and I bloat up with vile smelling gas. I assume this is bc my liver is working overtime dealing with two passes. when I pin winstrol, I dont get the gastrointestinal cramps and gas but have to deal with the painful injections, its right up there with test suspension. Ive had no problems with blood work, everythings fine but its definitely a love/hate relationship with winny

Top Bottom