Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Doggcrapp Training

I am 3 weeks into my second blast of DC and I am pretty amazed at how much my strength has increased and how big I am looking.

There have been some changes in the month and a half to two months I have been doing it.

I have been using DC since last November. I love it! I keep gaining on my lifts and my muscle is harder and more dense than ever. Whats more is during the summer when I don't hit the gym as often(2xweek instead of the 3) I didn't lose anything. I am in my 6th week of a cycle and on DC and I fuggin love it. I add weight at every worlout and still get at least the same reps if not more as the last. I even had a leg injury in June and have just recently been able to start training legs again and am back to where I was before the 4 months of quad/ham/glute free training.

Definitely not a newb program. I have now been training for 13 years as of November 25th. Weighed in at 265 yesterday.

Top Bottom