Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I Need Proviron?

getbig27

planning on running test suspension,var OR dbol, and t3 for precontest prep. i know the t3 will be burning fat like crazy but im not sure if it will leave me with that hard ripped look. should i use proviron during the cycle to keep estrogen down, water gain down and muslces hard? would something else be better?

Are you running any kind of arimidex in there? It will make a big difference to your overall conditioning and fat loss. Also I have heard of guys taking 25mg proviron a day to increase muscle hardness. Hope that helps. Argent

proviron can get you hard use 75mg to 100mg ed for the whole cycle but arimidrex and fina plus halo would get you hard as nails

i know there are other things that can get me hard but i have to work within these parameters since they test at these shows.

so which one will do the job better for keeping water weight down and muscles hard arimidex or proviron?

Hey PM me bro with what sanctioning body this show is being put on by so I know what the parameters are.

Top Bottom