Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Detection times for AAS!!!

Great post. Most people know this but I'll throw it out there anyway for someone that might not. If your urine is being tested be sure it's not the first pee of the day.

Nautica,
think it is important to point out which test that these values involve.

I may be mistaken but if you get a hair sample type test, it may extend these values out a bit longer.

Just wanted to see if this has any bearing on those times.

Excellent post, karma to ya.

Some detection times are not accurate. For example, injected Stanozolol can be detected for up to 6 months after injection.

As for half lives, most of them are completely wrong. Just to bring a few as example...decanoate is 6-7 days, enanthate is 5-6 days, phenylprop is 4.5 days.

One guy wrote wrong info on AE, and others keep reposting it. Of course, it's not crucially important, don't get me wrong...still, some might find the right info useful.

Is the trenbolone acetate (fina) testing time accurate? I have drug testing in the fall and would loove to run another cycle sometime this summer!

Thanks

AWESOME post bro!!!!!!!! Nautica, i have seen many of your posts and they are all very informing and quite interesting. One thing tho: other than the olympics and drug-tested bodybuilding shows, why would anyone be tested for gear otherwise?

very good post Nautica. You help us so much but sorry if I ask you how did you get this informations? They became from test- lab or is your experience.

great post bro....Have you been able to start a cycle yet ? or are you still being tested ?

Top Bottom