Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca From Norma Hellas Labs(greece)

tap0621 said:
Not to scare you, but that is one of the oldest "tricks" in the book. To keep from going to the expense of packaging (which costs more than the bottle of oil), they will stick them all together with clear tape "for smuggling purposes. I would never except stuff in that condition unless you know the person that took them out of the package. I can say this because I got scammed this way many years ago. That's not to say that yours falls under that catagory. It just adds suspision. Post a picture of them. Then either I or some of the others may be able to help.

You are full of bullshit bro! Imagine howmuch space 20 bottles of deca and 20 bottles with boxes take in. Huh, nobody will sent big illegal packages, the hide the bottles in something and send it your way...:mad:

SEAL QUESTION!

i might have similar normas, are the seals spose to have a dent in the center of the amp crease? is this normal? or tampered? thanks, can someone snap a pic of a normal non tamp'd seal? thanks bros

dented tops ???

SEAL QUESTION!

i might have similar normas, are the seals spose to have a dent in the center of the amp crease? is this normal? or tampered? thanks, can someone snap a pic of a normal non tamp'd seal? thanks bros

yes, i would also like to know the answer to thia question.

what makes those primos fake...? What about the primos that are in a clear amp with a paper label????????

The primos look fake because they dont Appear to have a blue dot near top. The dot should be small(there are fakes with a larger dot than normal)

Mick

Top Bottom