Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca, Enanthate, Dbol

I don't see why a cycle couldn't be frontloaded and run for 10-12 weeks. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

Jub,

What is it with trying to pluck at someones comments this board is full of that shit... if he doesnt have the gear he cant do it dumb ass... I was saying if he has blank amount to front load and run 10 weeks why not drop the front load and just add to the end? Can you understand that? And to be honest a front load on that would be a waste... Front loading is just another method, does it make the cycle better? I would say nope its just another way to cycle...

BBB

I was presenting my opinion without being malicious. Get a life and stop being such a pansy. :bawling:

BBB

Please direct me to where diesel states his limited amount of gear as well as no access to purchase more?

BBB, ever heard of a period? It should be at the end of each of your sentences instead of (...) Are you having trouble seeing the keys bro? Too much clomid...?:confused:

J,

Shut the hell up bahhhhhh.... the extra dots means there is more to come you dumb ass... I was going to appologize because I was in a bad mood when I first wrote that but I changed my mind you are exactly what I said... Cant make up your mind you have to keep coming back writing shit lol... And as far as how much gear he has he clearly says dbol week 1 thru 3 and 10 weeks of test at 500mgs and deca at 300mgs.... Now I just figure that was about all he had or he would be using more? Go figure you clueless moron...

Have a nice day and enjoy the ........ You damn english major

BBB

and please tell me where it states he does have more gear or access to more... wow it works both ways Im amazed...

Bahhhhhh.... You write like a 2 year old... "bigbillybear"

OK youre wasting space on this post. I have a 50ml bottle of 250mg enanthate and 2 10ml bottles of 300mg deca. also about 3 weeks worth of dbol.

Top Bottom