Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol back pain????

I had the same problem, I had to stop and it went away after a few days. I tried muscle relaxers all kinds of crap and nothing worked.

I only have this problem with the pills not with reforvit.

I'm not sure if you are taking anything with your D-Bol.

D-Bol with Deca, no prob, great pumps, good recovery..nice.

D-Bol with Test, my lower back gets so tight from the pump on leg day that I have to stop and stretch it.

I love that pump. But the lower back pump I get from Dbol/Fina is almost unbearable. When I start complaining about it my girlfriend always says, "you want to be big don't you???!!!, then deal with the pain"

Zoomster said:
I'm not sure if you are taking anything with your D-Bol.

D-Bol with Deca, no prob, great pumps, good recovery..nice.

D-Bol with Test, my lower back gets so tight from the pump on leg day that I have to stop and stretch it.

I was really thinking my form must have been awful doing squats yesterday. I had to lay down and strech for 20 minutes mid leg workout. Glad to see it wasn't just me!

flex41 said:
This was my third day on dbol at 25mg day. About half way through my workouts, my lower back hurts like a bitch, almost to the point of not being able to workout. The pain goes away about an hour after the workout.

Is this normal pain from dbol?
How long does this last?
Will the pain be this severe the whole time while on dbol?
Take around 1200mgs of milk thistle when the pain occurs everyone in my gym won't take dbol without it!

RADAR

I take 1200mgs of milk thistle in one day..........are you saying that I should take 1200mgs all at once when the pain is bad?

I Take 3 750 mg caps when i have pain thats over 2000 mgs but i'm pain free for the rest of the day.

RADAR

I Take 3 750 mg caps when i have pain thats over 2000 mgs but i'm pain free for the rest of the day.I Take ALA every day but save the milk thistle until i have back pain after the dbol cycle is over you may run lower dosages thruout the day of just take when ever you have back pain if you still have it thru out the cycle.

RADAR

Cranberry Extract

Milk Thistle is for the Liver And Cranberry Extract is for your Kidney's. it works great for me. Do a search there is some good info on this board as well as others.

Choke_Em

Top Bottom