Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 10mg experiences ?

I used 10 mg dbol post workout for 5 weeks noticed no effects ..

Ran same batch at 30 great strength and mass gains

Test cyp @ 300 was my base on both

We can all vary on dosages,,,some can get by with small or minimal amounts
while others find their sweet spots in higher ranges.

I have a feeling I'm a low dose long cycle type guy.. if I do 20mg and above I get sides pretty damn quick .. The bloat and gyno really messes with my head

Still curious on ppl who take 10mg on long cycles .. Anyone else tried and what were your results ??

Did you read my answer for that?

If my answer wasn't enough for you then I don't know what you mean by "long cycles".

10 mg's everyday for 3+ months? You won't find one single person on this planet that have done that.

30mg for 33 days would be so much better. I would only use 10mg for pumps in the gym. You shouldn't run more than 10mg dbol per day.... that is ridiculous.

That makes zero sense. You say you should run 30 a day for 33 days then you say you shouldn't run more than 10 mg a day

I have done this 3 or 4 times. This is a technique.to be used as a bridge inberween cycles.rather than a cycle itself. Dont.knock it until you try it

That makes zero sense. You say you should run 30 a day for 33 days then you say you shouldn't run more than 10 mg a day

No I meant saying you shouldn't run more than 10mg dbol is ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with running 10mg of dbol but to say no higher is optimal is ridiculous. I could have worded that post better :)

I have heard of guys running 10mg dbol for long periods (1 year for example). Again if you are gonna do that just do it for pumps in the gym and a little extra fullness. You are not gonna get lots of increased muscle mass just because you ran it for a long period. Dosage of drugs can be just as important as usage time. Running traditional dbol cycles through the year would be much more effective imo.

Top Bottom