Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 10mg experiences ?

Most of the old schools cycles are Dbol at 10 mg a day, reason is, anything beyond that bloats you and gives you gyno.

I have run Dbol @ 30 mg for 8 weeks with Test @ 500 mg, and sides were only bloating and acne, nothing related with liver function but that's known.

Dbol only @ 10 mg for 8 weeks will yield good results if you are small, friends of mine have gained about 10-12 pounds water free with it but they were about 30 pounds away from their genetic potential.

I agree ... If ur small 10 mg might have good affect ectomorph and short ... Small frame with low bf

In my and my friends experience, anything beyond 10 mg a day means bloating, gyno and no endogenous Test. I only run it higher with Test, because that implies that I'm using an AI and that way nullifying these 3 sides.

Hey bud what were your experiences with 10mg for that long ? You still get wicked pumps ? Ups in strength ? Etc ?

An old vet on here named radar ran a small dose of dbol for something like 6 months straight. Dbol has a very short half life .(4 hours) so dosing it throughout the day is optimal. However after it builds up in your system for long enough it doesn't matter.

I'm currently running 20 MG of dbol and 25 mg of anadrol every day and I love it. They have great synergy.

Yeahh that's what I'm thinking of doing , just to keep the body looking good , I'm havin trouble finding low does/long period dbol diaries.. Bet they'd be interesting...Thinking of adding test next week but getting screwed round with my nolva .. How's your cycle going? How much Anna you running?

Yeahh that's what I'm thinking of doing , just to keep the body looking good , I'm havin trouble finding low does/long period dbol diaries.. Bet they'd be interesting...Thinking of adding test next week but getting screwed round with my nolva .. How's your cycle going? How much Anna you running?
would be very surprised if you gained anything off 10mg a day

Why is that biggeck? Wouldn't 10mg a day for 100 days be the best way to play it? Unless i ran with test it's gonna be like pissing in the wind if i go 30mg or higher yeah ? Atleast with 10mg a day I can maintain body whilst gaining a bit of muscle and avoiding sides

Hey bud what were your experiences with 10mg for that long ? You still get wicked pumps ? Ups in strength ? Etc ?

I have run Dbol alone but higher doses, recently asked 2 friends of mine that have done Dbol alone at 10 mg.

One told me he started gaining strenght at the second week and had pumps mostly in the biceps, shoulders and calves, not in the lower back, that one that hurts.
He was eating about 5000 and gained a little more than 15 pounds in 10 weeks.

The other one told me he didn't noticed abnormal pumps and gained strenght more steadily rather than one big change but I remember he were the bigger of both at that time, mostly the back tho but still, he told me he was doing a Keto diet of about 4000 calories a day and gained 8 pounds in 8 weeks.

Both were below their genetic potential at the start of the cycle.

30mg for 33 days would be so much better. I would only use 10mg for pumps in the gym. You shouldn't run more than 10mg dbol per day.... that is ridiculous.

Top Bottom