Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn, Mast/Sust is gettin me HARD... and sore??

It hasnt been so much cramps, on my end, just soreness after that isnt really commensurate with the intensity of the workout I just did. I am certainly working out harder -as much as I always try to go hard, its just different when your on!! - but actually my recovery is down, or at least it seems that way. Just to be clear, the spinal injury was from an impact, I havent been having back problems or cramps of any sort before or since... I just broke it! The reason I mentioned it is that I was told to take it easy on my lower body till a couple weeks ago, and I didnt even go light on it till few weeks after I was allowed to. I was cleared to go 100% a couple weeks ago... but after several months of virtually nothing, 100% just isnt what it used to be, so... with my legs I expect it. Its the workouts that my body is completely accustomed to (obviously I have been working out harder, but essentially I havent changed my basic routine in the gym) all of a sudden killin my muscles so bad - while Im on, no less - that is strange to me.

I would completely buy that compounds like winstol and masteron dry you out and make your muscles more vulnerable to hold on to acids, and thus more predisposed to cramp and hold soreness... if they look dry, there must be a reason for that! They certainly feel harder and tighter, and damn if they dont just look it! I didnt expect to notice it two weeks in though... but yeah I guess the downside is they feel like they look - hard and tight!! Fuck it though, I'll take it, if this cycle turns out the way it looks like its goin to its worth it. Like I said earlier, Im carryin a little more fat than I think is ideal for the mast, but ran it anyway. I wanted to get to 12% BF and put on a little muscle (Im at 13%bf now), but I wouldnt be surprised at this rate if I dont hit 10%... we'll see though, if I can get my recovery down and my energy up a little Im gonna be a beast! Im glad to know this wasnt unique to me, if I know that its just kind of a side associated with the drug, that actually makes it easier to just put up with some soreness, and figure out a way through it. Anybody else get symptoms like this with similar compounds?

Top Bottom