Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn, Mast/Sust is gettin me HARD... and sore??

oklahoma86

Has anyone on here experienced much more muscle soreness than usual when on Masteron?

Im running 12 weeks of Masteron (300-400mg/wk, EOD pins) and Sustanon (625-750mg/wk, EODpins) for a couple weeks now, and since the beginning I have been having problems with muscle soreness... which has NEVER been a problem for me. I did a pretty intense, but not abnormal, ab workout a week ago and was not able to do abs (or sit/lay down) for 4 days AT ALL, it hurt too bad to even lay flat on my back to do dumbbell presses (and it wasnt the weight - when the 80s, a light weight for me, were impossible I immediately dropped to 40s, and even then I couldnt do it... just the act of laying on my back was excruciating, and when I contracted any upper body muscle at all while in that position... forget it, my stomach was way too "tight"!) and I PHYSICALLY could not do proper crunches two days later, I was just doing those kind of "fat dud heaves" where you throw your head and shoulders up trying to get an ab contration, and it was like I couldnt even control the muscles... I felt muscles trying to fire, but it just wasnt happening!!! haha

Ive had just as bad (worse, actually) an issue with legs, but Im not surprised especially by this as I cut legs completely out for 4 months due to a spinal injury, but with my workout being a quick 3x12 with 2 plates on each side of the leg sled and 3x10 with 2 plates on the squat bar, even coming back from doing nothing, I shouldnt be unable to walk for a couple days after!

I will say this is getting better, all week I have been able to work out with at least enough intensity that I dont leave the gym frustrated, and the soreness is getting better, but even muscle groups that I usually have to actually damage to get sore are sore to the point of being kind of stiff when I wake up... my back, for instance. I cant LIFT enough to get my back sore usually, but lately I can feel every muscle group I worked out the next morning and even into the day after. Like I said, at this point it isnt affecting movement, but Im curious what could be causing it.

By the way, Im pretty sure it isnt dehydration - I drink a L of water with every meal, and before I work out, and before bed, typically 3-6 liters per day.

Im not sure what its from, I just have never had this problem Natty or with standalone test, so the Mast is the only X factor. Like I said though, its been gettin better... Ive been goin harder in the gym than normal, but I think we all know that if your used to askin a lot of your body that stuff like this is rare, and it started like, the DAY after I injected the first time on this cycle! Weird...

And yeah, for bein 2 weeks in I LOVE the sust/mast EOD. I definitly notice more muscle hardness, and Im a little fat (13%-14%) for mast in the first place. Overall I love the stuff! And I think that the sust may be givin me a lil test flu off and on that may contribute to the muscle soreness some...

thats funny, ive been taking sust for about 7 weeks now and my recovery seems to be crappy, alot of muscle soreness, but on enanthate i recover almost instantly and bound back in the gym with no pains..kinda crazy

maybe you're too dry I used to get horrible cramps on winny specially in my abs

maybe you're too dry I used to get horrible cramps on winny specially in my abs

Thats exactly what I was gettin at... What did you do about it? Like I said, Im throwin a ton of water at the problem, but I really can only drink so much. A gallon a day is no problem, but any more gets tough.

And yeah, Ive noticed some recovery problems on the sust as well, I figured that I just must be fatigued or something, since theoretically test is test is test... but I can only keep that theory alive for so long when Im gettin 6-10 hours of sleep a night, a ton of water, and the only problem (well, worth fixing anyway) with my diet is that I like to be at 45%Protein/20%Fat/25%Carb and Im at more of a 40/30/30 @ about 2500-3000 cals a day. I am tryin to cut BF but I dont want to go lower than that, and actually considering making it a 3k a day minimum and just adding a bunch of HIIT in there.

What did you do about the cramps/soreness C.K.?

creatine and taurine... your muscles won't hold anymore on drying compounds no matter how much you drink

Well winny and mast are both DHT derived so there is a common denominator between you two there. Interesting.

Here is one thing I think most everyone on this forum overlooks: Form.

We take steroids, we go up in weight both on the bar and on the scale. What so many of us don't pay attention to is structural deviations. Although they may be subtle to begin with, they are aggrivated by the constant strength gains. We always want to find chemical solutions to our problems be it vitamins, steroids, or SERMS or whatever. We often overlook things like posture, form, and movement, which get more and more fucked up when we keep adding weight. Sure, we can lift it, but can we lift it properly?

I'm not accusing you, I am sure you know what you are doing. I'm just pointing out that it could be a number of things. Maybe DHT derived gear causes cramping somehow? Maybe it's drying out certain areas? Maybe it is form that is causing some crippling back issues? Or a slight combo of all.

Top Bottom