Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice.

dubz1323

I just started test propionate 100mg evey 3 days, tri boldenon which is 50mg if bold acetate,50mg bold cypionate, and 50mg of bold undecyclate 150mg every 3 days and 20mgs day of Genza pharm halotestin and 50mgs day of liquid sublingual winstrol ed

Sent from my Z718TL using Tapatalk

I would leave winstrol for the end of the cycle. First of all, halo is very liver toxic, and taking it at the same time with winstrol is not a good idea. Secondly, winstrol would be a good finisher for your cycle. Obviously, you should be using an AI (preferably aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle) and a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard.

I'm going to grab some Liv 52 and aromason or tamoxifen fir ancillary. How many mugs of the halo do you recommend daily? Right now I'm taking 20mgs ed

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

I'm going to grab some Liv 52 and aromason or tamoxifen fir ancillary. How many mugs of the halo do you recommend daily? Right now I'm taking 20mgs ed

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Your cycle needs 3 main supplements.
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I personally would get a liver aid supplement that contains NAC, milk thistle and TUDCA. Liv 52 is really old school and not that great of a liver aid. I use the product n2guard from n2bm.com.

Halo - 20mg/day is plenty. Halo is the most powerful oral steroid you can purchase.

Do not run nolva on cycle man. Nolva is a SERM. You want an AI on cycle. Get aromasin. 10mg EOD is a good dose. Overall I don't like the cycle but just make sure you run all proper supports. Halo is a pretty harsh drug.

Top Bottom