Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

closest thing to hcg?

Veksodi

I’m looking for something similar to hcg in supplement form
used to get hcg from a clinic but they started to charge too much and they moved to another part of town and I don’t drive. So not worth it anymore
I was thinking of just ordering a supplement online that can do the same thing that it will do for you, any ideas //?

used to get hcg from a clinic but they started to charge too much and they moved to another part of town and I don’t drive. So not worth it anymore
I was thinking of just ordering a supplement online that can do the same thing that it will do for you, any ideas //?
hcgenerate is closest to hcg
its sold as n2generate too

Stuck here too, have you gotten any help? This is such a serious concern now. They are charging too much

for the best hcg and other ancillaries
i highly recommend ugfreak.to and para pharma gear

Top Bottom