Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol FAQ: Everything you need to know about Clen

You're right. Boehringer Ingelheim is a German company. I got them mixed up and didn't feel like changing it. I didn't think anyone would notice but you're Daman. :D

BigAndy69
No one is competing with Iron Game.. I don't know what you're talking about

relax it was just a reference to how helpful your post was and a reference to irongames great post im not trying to start anything between you and i find it unlikely that irongame would take it that way if you like ill edit the post

just by myself ive posted a link to irongames clomid faq's 3 times and im sure it has been referenced more than that and im sure ill post a link to this thread as well. um nothing but good things to say about this post if i came off short on last post it was unintentional

great post! thats a keeper.

BTW anyone using ** superclen <<<be careful>>> !! Those things are really strong. I took 1 (one) and had the shakes so bad i couldn't write for 2 days. I was advised after that 1/4 tab is recommended to start then work up to a tab. I thought I had parkinsons!!

(Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)...

If you do not taper, chances are you experience a 'crash' and you will feel sluggish for anything from 2 days to 5 days. Because of this reason it is strongly recommended that you taper down. Even if you do taper there is a chance you will experience a crash so ECA can be used to help reduce this.

The whole idea of using ECA for the whole 2 weeks between cycles seems quite silly since ephedrine also uses beta - 2 receptors so by using eca for the two weeks between cycles you are not allowing for full upgrade of beta - 2 receptors and you are thus rendering the 2 weeks off clen pointless.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm

As you said yourself, clen has a half life of about 35 hours, so why should it matter if you take clen after 4 pm?

Good post.......I am thinking of using clen after x-mas to loose some body fat.........your post answered all my questions about the drug..........Thanks...............DR

Top Bottom