Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol FAQ: Everything you need to know about Clen

I totally agree with your statement that most bad side effects occur to those who start too high on the dosage. The first time I did it I started with 80 mcg the first day by the fifth day I was having heart palpitatons and severe cramping.

This time around I am starting with 40 a day for 3 days then moving up to 60 for 3 and then to 80 for the remainder of the two weeks. I think this should alleviate most of the bad side effects.

great reading man, i have been searching for good info on clen for a long time, finally its all in one place. any amendments when talkin about Superclen? just stay on longer?

SuperClen

Something I don't address in the post is SuperClen.

I think this is one of the dumbest and most dangerous drugs I've ever heard of. 500mcg in one tab??? What the hell is this guy thinking? Even starting at a 1/4 tab is a large amount(125mcg). Read The_Eviscerator post. He had problems starting with 80mcg. I had problems on my first cycle the third day at 60mcg.

It also has Keto which "cleans" receptors and enhances Clen's effects. That means you would actually need less clen!

I wouldn't be surprised if someone ended up in the hospital with a heart attack on this stuff. Crazy shit...

If you insist on taking it, and don't quote me on this, there might be a way to dissolve the tabs in a solution, (maybe water, I don't know). You could start with regular clen and then build up to 120mcg and then substitute that with 1/4 tabs of SuperClen for the remainder of the cycle which you could extend for a month.

Again, I have no experience with SuperClen because I value my health.

kaivil said:

I train late at night because of my job. What's the best time to take clen?.

Clen stays in your system for such a long time that you will always feel energetic, even when you wake up in the morning.

Take Clen before 4 pm. If you want get an extra kick use Caffeine an hour before your workout. Make sure you drink .5 gallon more of water for every 200mg of caffeine.

I doubt you will need the extra boost

Great Post

very good post, I would like to see more post like this one.
this was very helpful to me, because I am considering clen.

Other than the Bulgarian (stated above), what are some other good brands of clen? Any to stay away from? thanks

Good post bro! There hasn't been much posted about clen, so this clears things up. Karma to you.

Top Bottom