Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol FAQ: Everything you need to know about Clen

bump
i wanted to know, you break down what you should take in tablet form for clenbuterol, but i have using liquidclen. i took it for 2 weeks, half a dropper in the morning and half a dropper at 2 p.m. i wanted to know in your opinion what u would eventually go up to for your daily max.

im 19, female, 5'3'', 119

thanx

BigAndy69 said:
The most significant side effects are muscle cramps, nervousness, headaches, and increased blood pressure.

Muscle cramps can be avoided by drinking 1.5-2 gallons of water and consuming bananas and oranges or supplementing with GNC potassium tablets at 200-400mg a day taken before bed on an empty stomach.

BigAndy69

So bananers and oranges and H20 covers the electrolytes, add taurine?

I think Andy or Someon else later preached the dangers of Clen.
I remember an article...and a huge post on Clens alleged effects on cells and heart performance, specificaly cells i beleive inside the heart.

Karma to who can dig this up! I personally am unsure as to the safety of Clen.....not saying i wont use it...but i think one should do research before and make his own conclusions.

can't find it, I sent you a pm already , but do you think clen would reduce or alter the effectiveness of Winstrol tabs. A simple answer will do BigAndy69, I know your time is valuable. Thanks.

Top Bottom