Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol FAQ: Everything you need to know about Clen

I've only used Bulgarian Clen(Spiropent).

Spiropent is one of the best clen and Novegam rates a close second.

From my friend's experience(a guy who's pretty ,uch used everything), Ventipulmin is excellent. It's a vet product, a pump.

This company in my opinion makes the best clen: http://www.boehringer-ingelheim.com/corporate/contact/contact.htm

Stay away from most Mexican Clen. Oxyflux is complete crap. Very underdosed and doesn't give good results even at double the dose.

SuperClen gets mixed reviews. Usually, people are not very impressed.

Nice post!

Do you know if it has any possibly dangerous interactions with any prescription medications?

Also, do you think it REALLY increases your metabolic rate up to 10%..I wouldn't have guessed that.

Nice post!

Yes, the most severe interactions would occur with Sympathomimetics/Tricyclic Compounds

This applies to Albuterol which is compound similar to Clen:

snce albuterol may lower serum potassium concentration, care should be taken in patients also receiving other drugs that can lower serum potassium concentration, as the effects may be additive.The electrocardiographic changes and/or hypokalemia that may result from the administration of nonpotassium-sparing diuretics (such as loop or thiazide diuretics) may be aggravated by concomitant beta-agonists, especially when the recommended dosage of the beta-agonist is exceeded. Although the clinical importance of these effects is not known, caution is advised when administering beta-agonists with nonpotassium-sparing diuretics.

The manufacturers state that the effects of albuterol or levalbuterol on the vascular system may be potentiated in patients receiving monoamine oxidase inhibitors or tricyclic antidepressants; therefore, albuterol or levabuterol should be administered with extreme caution to patients receiving these drugs or within 2 weeks of discontinuation of such agents.

The action of albuterol or levalbuterol is antagonized by beta-adrenergic blocking agents (e.g., propranolol). beta-Adrenergic blocking agents not only block the pulmonary effects of beta-agonists, but may produce severe bronchospasm in asthmatic patients; therefore, asthmatic patients should not normally be treated with beta-adrenergic blocking agents. However, under certain circumstances (e.g., prophylaxis after myocardial infarction), there may be no acceptable alternatives to the use of beta-adrenergic blocking agents in patients with asthma; cardioselective beta-adrenergic blocking agents should be used with caution in these patients.

There is some evidence from animal studies that concomitant administration of a beta-adrenergic agonist (e.g., isoproterenol) and a methylxanthine (aminophylline) may produce increased cardiotoxic effects (e.g., cardiac arrhythmias, sudden death, myocardial necrosis). Although such an interaction has not been established in humans, a few reports have suggested that such a combination may have the potential for producing cardiac arrhythmias. Further accumulation of clinical data is needed to determine whether this potential interaction exists in humans.

So most antidepressant medication/ Harsh Diuretics/ other Beta-Agonists or stimulants.

Re: Nice post!

juicemaster said:

Also, do you think it REALLY increases your metabolic rate up to 10%..I wouldn't have guessed that.

I didn't guess or simply make that number up. That fact is from Dan Duchaine. This is common knowledge. The same way we know that 200mg of DNP can raise it by 30%.

man oh man another one

now all we have to do when some one askes about clen we post this thread

woohooo!

watch out iron game you need to do something else but we still love your clomid post

Top Bottom