Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cidoteston - Egyptian Test-e

cgrayx

Hi,

I've googled it and I still can't find a clear answer whether my gear is fake or not. I just bought 10 amps and wanna know before I start running it (because I have other test as well - GB Pharma) whether its fake.

Also, the exp. date on the box is 4/11 while at the amps its 2/13 - which is odd. I've heard good and bad things, what do you think guys?

See the attached pictures:

UploadPic.org - Picture Viewer - uploadpic.org

Anyone tried this?? Thanks. he guy who got it for me apparently got them straight from Egypt or Greece can't remember. He had shit loads of similar stuff inc proviron from there etc

Last edited:
the cidos are very widespread in europe,there from egypt and are a good choice for peoplewho have allergies with nuts .Since most oilbased testos are based in peanut oil or in grapeseed oil (rizinius oil) .the cidos arein a synthetic oil. but there aremany fakes outhere , the package should not be oneprint ...the date has to be stamped..the fakes have it printed glas vial print should not be able to be scratched off with your finger nail.

Top Bottom