Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Change in libido after cycle

Cerufio

On cycle my libido is terrific
Off cycle it tends to drop
I've done four different steroid cycles using all kinds of different ones and it's always the same and result and experience for me. rather than just stay on all the time I need to be able to come off right? so what supplements will help fill in the gap of this issue

I am going to guess you don't pct or follow a proper one at all ? You have to do your research before utilizing these compounds. Of course it's gonna drop off you stopped putting and excess of androgens into the body and if you aren't utilizing a proper pct your body will take forever to recover and libido among other things to fully recover, unless you've done so many cycles u just aren't recovering properly at all.

I've done four different steroid cycles using all kinds of different ones and it's always the same and result and experience for me. rather than just stay on all the time I need to be able to come off right? so what supplements will help fill in the gap of this issue
If you want to come off a cycle and supplement you need Bridge and hcgenerate both

do good PCT and take Hcgenerate

pct is important. maybe you aren't doing that correctly

hcgenerate first came out around 15 years ago
i have been using it since

Top Bottom