Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a single steroid cycle change physique forever?

Denamo

I'm curious about a question that I've wondered about for quite a while and that is can a single steroid cycle change your physique forever?
I'm no expert but I have friends who have used them and they've done them for 3 months and their physique change permanently and they stayed big for years afterwards
I was under the impression that when you were on them you gained a lot and then when you came off you lost most of it. has this been your experience when you use steroids or not?

I'm curious about a question that I've wondered about for quite a while and that is can a single steroid cycle change your physique forever?
I'm no expert but I have friends who have used them and they've done them for 3 months and their physique change permanently and they stayed big for years afterwards
I was under the impression that when you were on them you gained a lot and then when you came off you lost most of it. has this been your experience when you use steroids or not?
If you use trenbolone for 3 months you'll feel a lot different for sure.

Top Bottom