Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ca cops shoot and kill dog

Holy shit would you retards get the fuck off the racist piss pot, fuck man. Yea I'm a ca cop and yea I would have done the same fucking thing whether he was white, black or brown. I would have done it different than him though. As soon as he went to get in his car i would have waited for him to leave then returned to the issue at hand but thats all hind site and I wasn't there.

The pos ngrs that I deal with everyday in my area get talked to and treated a lot different than the black people do in the rich parts of town. Everyone has a dialect they respond to best. Working the shit whole ghetto parts of town all those fucks respond to is getting your point across cause they don't wanna listen. You not being a cop and only having csi and law and order to base your understanding of the law on is what's wrong. You see it on tv or the news and its never the full story. I'm civil as fuck but cops are not liked especially in ca and where I work so shits handles as fast as possible so we can get the fuck out without stirring the pot.

I'm not k9 but if you killed a police dog you can guarantee his partner is going to put holes in you. Take this same exact situation and take the fact that he was white away from it. The story just got colder. Now take the fact he was a police officer away. "Someone shot a dog?" Hmm "oh well". That's exactly how shit would be right now.

Holy shit would you retards get the fuck off the racist piss pot, fuck man. Yea I'm a ca cop and yea I would have done the same fucking thing whether he was white, black or brown. I would have done it different than him though. As soon as he went to get in his car i would have waited for him to leave then returned to the issue at hand but thats all hind site and I wasn't there.

The pos ngrs that I deal with everyday in my area get talked to and treated a lot different than the black people do in the rich parts of town. Everyone has a dialect they respond to best. Working the shit whole ghetto parts of town all those fucks respond to is getting your point across cause they don't wanna listen. You not being a cop and only having csi and law and order to base your understanding of the law on is what's wrong. You see it on tv or the news and its never the full story. I'm civil as fuck but cops are not liked especially in ca and where I work so shits handles as fast as possible so we can get the fuck out without stirring the pot.

I'm not k9 but if you killed a police dog you can guarantee his partner is going to put holes in you. Take this same exact situation and take the fact that he was white away from it. The story just got colder. Now take the fact he was a police officer away. "Someone shot a dog?" Hmm "oh well". That's exactly how shit would be right now.

Stay in California you fucking window licker...

lets see how riled up he gets. His head may explode.

so the tables are turned and a police dog chases/lunges at me for what I determine is no good reason and I kill it, it's partner has a right to shoot me? I realize that's highly unlikely but that's fucking ridiculous to think its acceptable.

so the tables are turned and a police dog chases/lunges at me for what I determine is no good reason and I kill it, it's partner has a right to shoot me? I realize that's highly unlikely but that's fucking ridiculous to think its acceptable.

That's just it. Police dogs are bred for their job and carefully selected and trained. They will not disobey their partners commands. I don't think I've ever seen a story of that happening. I would put a whole clip in your chest before I shot a dog. Dogs don't know any better. People do.

This Isn't even about the dog. It's about him being white and a cop in a run down neighborhood full of pieces of shit.

It's times like this that I wish the purge were a real thing. For 12 hours all crime is legal. Let all you fools kill each other off. Or hell for 5 min every officer and medic step away from their commitment ad watch the world burn. See how fast people cry for us then. Help me help me do something. Nope sorry I'm a fucking pig remember.

That's just it. Police dogs are bred for their job and carefully selected and trained. They will not disobey their partners commands. I don't think I've ever seen a story of that happening. I would put a whole clip in your chest before I shot a dog. Dogs don't know any better. People do.

This Isn't even about the dog. It's about him being white and a cop in a run down neighborhood full of pieces of shit.

It's times like this that I wish the purge were a real thing. For 12 hours all crime is legal. Let all you fools kill each other off. Or hell for 5 min every officer and medic step away from their commitment ad watch the world burn. See how fast people cry for us then. Help me help me do something. Nope sorry I'm a fucking pig remember.

You're such a fucking martyr, the world owes you doesn't it? Fuck man, move. You dont like dealing with these "pieces of shit," then get the fuck out. I have numerous friends that are LEO's, but with your attitude, yes, you're a fucking pig.

And it's not a fucking clip, it's a magazine.

Top Bottom