Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros who inject in Pecs?

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
so i've been to spot inj.com a hundred times. I know the procedure for pecs. Just havnt done it. I assume 25g x 1" is the optimum pin? wouldnt be more than 1cc at a time. Possibly 1.5cc max. if i decided i loved injecting pecs.
How would you guys rate pecs on the discomfort or no big deal scales? I am apparently one of those people that cannot do quads. I cant even get the fucking pin half way in without it hurting like a fucker. Delts and glutes are obvioously no big deal. but i would like one more location to fall back on.
Anything to watch out for? any nerves or special precautions with pecs i should know about? I would be hitting it with prop this time around if I like the spot. Future runs of long esters only will be delts now that I started doing them and love them.(instead of glutes.)

i go would lats before pecs. but thats just my preference. I would also makesure the its in EO rather than oil too. better and quicker absorption. and def. 25-27g. pins

pecs are fucking scary for me... won't do it.. dunno just something about sticking a fucking needle in my chest I cant handle.. ewwwwwwwww gives me the chills.. hats off to the dudes that do.. balls of steal in my book

Ive injected daily into upper pecs. It gets old after awhile you lose strength because it hurts so much to stretch. Use a long chain ester if any thing. Lots of nerves near the clavicles, middle outer chest would be best for inject.

I love pecs. I mean it seems every time everything else is used and sore I always can do by pecs. And Im the same bro with quads I cant even put a slin pin in them with out it hurting like shit. I inject in pecs, tris, glutes, delts, trap, and lats. You gotta have a few places you can inject especially when you start have to inject 3ml of oil eod.

I would put a half CC 3 shots across the upper pec and 3 across the middle, for both sides. then later work up to 1CC.

afeter 3 or 4 weeks half way through doing this I would get that nausiated feeling because you just see that friggin barrel stickin out of you and you know there is 1 to 1.25 if pin in your chest! pushing that prop solution in their slow gives you lots of time to think asbout if its worth it.

i shoot pecs with a slin pin with my tren...if yoru only doing a ml of prop id try that way...backfill the slin pin and inject!

I do pecs w/ 25g, 1". I never do more than 2cc. Pecs are a great spot, imo, bcuz there's little pain involved.

I must give a word of advice here. IF you do hit a nerve don't freak out. It is a bit scary cuz your whole pec muscle starts contracting & its scary. My 3rd time ever doing a pec I was sweating heavy & as soon as I finished I vomitted all over my bathroom floor. Just panic, nothing serious.

if you have gear based in EO and you have very little sub-q fat on your body. A slin pin can be used anywhere. even forearms. Right RADAR?

Top Bottom