Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/8 inch, 25 gauge to pin pecs instead of 1 inch 23 g.?

Hello, all.

I was thinking of Pinning the Pecs with Testosterone 250 mg with a 5/8 inch needle, 25 g.

I had been using a 23 gauge , 1 inch a year ago, but I've had coughing spells once in a while, probably from nic'ing a vein in the chest, although i aspirated...*simply because my needle was 1 inch at 23 gauge, and even with my naturally beefy quickly developed Pecs, this 1 inch size needle would be too large and might have hit the lung sac?

Like SteveSmi suggested at one point, I'd just flex the pecs and aim for the most highest peak after relaxing them, of course). Never want to keep that area flexed upon insertion of the needle

I've attached some pics of what a 5/8 inch needle & syringe, 25g. looks like and another of how much I'm working with in terms of pec muscle

It may be that a 5/8 " inch needle is enough to penetrate into the muscle?

When people are at competitive bodybuilding mass then a 1 inch or a 1.5 inch needle is used probably?

You may note that whenever i used a 1 inch needle to penetrate the pecs with Testosterone, I've always had a slight cough afterwards like 2 weeks later that would go away on its own, especially after I drank lots of water

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• 5 8ths needle and syringe 25 g.jpg
    5 8ths needle and syringe 25 g.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 74
  • pec 1.jpg
    pec 1.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 76
  • pec 2.jpg
    pec 2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 68
I'm Just worried a little that a 5/8 inch needle is not large enough to penetrate the muscle and might cause an abcess. Another person who had pretty good chest development said he used 5/8 inch needles in his pecs and delts

I'm Just worried a little that a 5/8 inch needle is not large enough to penetrate the muscle and might cause an abcess. Another person who had pretty good chest development said he used 5/8 inch needles in his pecs and delts

Oh, 1 more thing. I think I may have mentioned a 3/4 inch needle to pin IM, but a 3/4 inch needle does not exist.

I think that was a post from when there was still a lockdown thing going on and masks were required so I breathed in too much inside carbon dioxide and wasn't thinking clearly

So a 3/4 inch needle does not exist but a 5/8 " needle does, so with respect to that.... a [FONT=&quot]3/4 inch or 0[/FONT][FONT=&quot].75 " is only slightly greater than 0.625 (5/8 ") [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Hello, all.

I was thinking of Pinning the Pecs with Testosterone 250 mg with a 5/8 inch needle, 25 g.

I had been using a 23 gauge , 1 inch a year ago, but I've had coughing spells once in a while, probably from nic'ing a vein in the chest, although i aspirated...*simply because my needle was 1 inch at 23 gauge, and even with my naturally beefy quickly developed Pecs, this 1 inch size needle would be too large and might have hit the lung sac?

Like SteveSmi suggested at one point, I'd just flex the pecs and aim for the most highest peak after relaxing them, of course). Never want to keep that area flexed upon insertion of the needle

I've attached some pics of what a 5/8 inch needle & syringe, 25g. looks like and another of how much I'm working with in terms of pec muscle

It may be that a 5/8 " inch needle is enough to penetrate into the muscle?

When people are at competitive bodybuilding mass then a 1 inch or a 1.5 inch needle is used probably?

You may note that whenever i used a 1 inch needle to penetrate the pecs with Testosterone, I've always had a slight cough afterwards like 2 weeks later that would go away on its own, especially after I drank lots of water

Thanks for your help

I dont inject pecs or quads period
but you are pointing close a bit lower (never inject left pec)

why dont you do glutes, shoulders or arms or even lats
less possible damage

left shoulder, right shoulder, left bicep right bicep
left glute right glute
left lat right lat
so many places before chest

Top Bottom