Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Ass???????????

juiceheadnyc

I got a friend that juiced on alot of heavy shyt for years.

Now that hes been off for about 2 years and having shot alot in his ass, his ass looks like its out of proportion..

Im very far from being gay but me being someone who also shot many shots in the ass area it got me a little worried..

Do u guys think this had anything to do with it and if yes i have to start shooting elsewhere...

Was your friend using anti-e's? The increased estrogen levels that come along with increased test levels may have changed his fat deposition patterns...could be the problem...maybe not.

juiceheadnyc said:
So u dont think that shooting in the same place tooo much will do this?????

no, it does not produce any localized growth. It just swells up a little after, but goes back down.

Bulldog i think ur rite bro..

I dont think this kid used any anti estros and maybe that could have been the problem???

Just another example why its important to use them..

Thanx for replies

Could just be simple genetics. You have all seen the guys with stick thin chicken legs and no ass, you know the ones, the guys who always have to pull their pants up. Then there are other guys, myself included, who have to buy pants a size bigger in the waist so they have room for their legs and ass. Ive always been kind of bottom heavy and actually have less fat retention below the waist then above.

It's a sign that you have payed your dues in the gym.
A lifter with huge legs also has a bigger butt due to all the heavy leg work.
The glutes are a big muscle so yes they will respond to site injections just like any other muscle.
But for the most part it's genetics and woeking legs heavy.

Top Bottom