Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak UGFreak.to - NUMBER ONE SOURCE IN THE WORLD - Reviews and Feedback

UGF and the Para Pharma difference you must simply experience it for yourself, you won't be disappointed one bit.

UGFreak is simply the best around! I ordered enough gear for an upcoming 16 week cycle, I went international because of the savings I was fully prepared with having a longer turn around time with receiving the order.

I was stunned from the day I placed my order till it arrived at my door, the turn around time was 11 days!! Thats wild I couldn't believe it, not only that but I ordered during a busy holiday time.

I went with para pharma for my cycle as with my previous experience with UGFreak and para i put on a solid 10lbs of lean muscle, it wasn't even a question choosing para pharma again.

UGFreak is excellent at making the process a breeze, all questions answered in a timely manner, cycle support and setup is top notch. My order shipped out the same day I placed my order.

My rating for UGFreak and para pharma A+ in every possible aspect I could rate them. Order was packaged neatly and packed tightly with discretion.

@ugfreak

Wixx đź’Ş

order as follows
Test E 400 ( 5 bottles)
EQ 300 ( 5 bottles)
Primo 200 ( 5 bottles)
Tbol ( 1 sachet)
Aromasin ( 2 sachets)

1000001291.jpg
1000001275.jpg
1000001242.jpg

Top Bottom