Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol V3 + Katanadrol V2 Log!

on_a_mission87

Hi guys,

I previously posted under the thread "its great to be back".

I have finally decided that I need that extra push to get back to where I was a few years back so decided to run this stack. I do have about 4 bottles of Beast V2 from before the Ban hit but I'm saving the more harsher stuff for later in the year or perhaps next year. For now I decided to go with something a little (or according to some) a lot less harsher on my system. The cycle needs a little tweaking but so far this is how it looks:

Weeks 1-6 Beastdrol V3 - 3 Caps ED (am, midday, pm)
Weeks 1-6 Katanadrol V2 - 250/300/350/400/450/450
Weeks 1-6 Dermacrine - 3 pumps/4pumps/5pumps/5ps/5ps/5ps
Weeks 1-6 Rasberry Ketones - 2 ED (am/pm)

Weeks 1-8 TUDCA 2 Caps ED
Weeks 3-10 N2 Guard (7 caps ED split throughout)??

Weeks 7-10 Forged Post Cycle
Weeks 7-10 Bridge (Double Dose ED)
Weeks 7-10 Forma 2 pumps ED (1 am and 1 pm)??

Staple: BCCA, Glutamine, Protein (N2 Whey), Fish Oil, Arnold Pump Pre Workout/Pump Juice

The point of the cycle as you would guess is a body recomp leaning slightly more towards cutting - I will be going at 500 cals below maintenance throughout (40/40/20 - or possibly 50/40/10). Source of nutrition will be all clean - Grilled Chicken, Sweet potato, oats, egg whites, Tuna, Salmon, Greens. Im allowing 1 cheat meal a week to avoid going crazy especially on the Beast.

I think my PCT needs a bit of tweaking - should I include the Forma during PCT? I know I don't require it on cycle as the Beast V3 has its own A.I.

Also is the N2 Guard necessary? Beast V3 isn't anywhere as harsh as Beast V2 but I included it anyway. Better safe then sorry.

Workouts 5 day Split - Cardio 2-3 days fasted a.m.

Aim is to gain about 5-7 pounds of lean mass (if more than I'll be happier) and lose about 10-15 pounds of fat (if less not too fussed).

The last cycle I did a number of years back was a Kata v Beast V2 cycle where after PCT I held on to about 13 pound lean gain - I know Beast V3 is no where near the power of V2 and that is why I'll be happier with a significantly lower gain.

I'll be logging most days (at least 4 days a week) and will commence my cycle on 25th April. In the meantime I'm already cleaning up my diet, getting my plan in order and (hopefully) get a bit of criticism on my cycle posted above.

Oh before I forget - done 3 cycles in the past - first was kata v Hella, 2nd and 3rd was Kata v Beast V2. I've also run in the past (and recently) Osta/S4/GW.

Stats: 220pounds - 6ft - 29.5yrs old Bf- estimated at 22%

I would honestly sell those online and run a test only cycle, and if you desire, an oral to kickstart the cycle for the first few weeks, or you could front load the test the first week instead. You will see more gains and it is much less damaging to your liver, kidneys, and entire internal anatomy.

In terms of cost:reward, PHs fall short every time.

Agreed, more harm than good

..kinda have to ask yourself, why is there a version 3 of beastdrol, and a version 2 of katanadrol, and all the numbered ones, jfg56789, afhk875467, getbigadrol, rippeddrol, gottagetthemabsadrol. When test has been test, has been test one version, one name, that bodybuilders have been using for 60+ years.

...when's the last time you heard someone ask a contest winning bodybuilder what his cycle looked like, and he said "beastdrol, katanadrol, all prohormones really" nah, he said "test,dbol,deca,tren" because that's what gets you there

Not to mention 22% body fat being way too high to cycle safely

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will definitely look into a test only cycle in the future.

As I said this is a little jump start to get back on the road. I've been lifting for years and have a decent base. I think oral cycles regardless of bf is harmful regardless. The best you can do is take all ancillaries and ensure u are as best protected as possible.

I will run this stack and then decide on a test only cycle for later in the year or next year.

So back to the initial question - N2 Guard and Forma - is my dosage and inclusion correct?

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will definitely look into a test only cycle in the future.

As I said this is a little jump start to get back on the road. I've been lifting for years and have a decent base. I think oral cycles regardless of bf is harmful regardless. The best you can do is take all ancillaries and ensure u are as best protected as possible.

I will run this stack and then decide on a test only cycle for later in the year or next year.

So back to the initial question - N2 Guard and Forma - is my dosage and inclusion correct?

You'd be better off running a mild dose of Clenbuterol or albuterol or even fricken ECA stack to shed some bodyfat till your ready to jab some test.

Can't comment on your n2guard dose and what not as I don't know what the pro hormone protocols are, and secondly because I think this is a terrible plan.

You should listen to all the feedback you get on here from all the knowledgable members, we are here to help and ensure results as well as safety, and as you've read you are clearly not best off with either of those running this cycle.

But that's just my .02$, sounds like you've got your mind set and nothing's going to change that so on that note have at er' bro

Top Bottom