Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol and Dbol stacked together

Well at that low of a dose its probably not that bad on your liver but I think that 10mg ED of dbol might defeat the purpose.. It would be completly out of your system for several hours before your next dose.. Just something to think about

I use 10 mgs dbol during pct lol

Not at all but I don't feel like going into depth about it haha

Not at all but I don't feel like going into depth about it haha

Im no expert but Im pretty sure taking a steroid during pct is defeating the purpose of the whole thing. Unless you are just bridging until the next cycle or something lol

to each his own i guess

The half life is very short so if taken first thing in the morning it's roughly the equivilant of what your body is naturally gonna around the time you wake up when your test levels peak then it's outta your system shortly after and clear by the time you go to bed again when your body starts to produce more...

im currently on cycle test cyp 500mg a week and i had a beastrol kickstart, now when i start coming towards the end of cycle was goona do a blast of dbol at the end, whats the thought on that

The half life is very short so if taken first thing in the morning it's roughly the equivilant of what your body is naturally gonna around the time you wake up when your test levels peak then it's outta your system shortly after and clear by the time you go to bed again when your body starts to produce more...

So its mimicking what your body would have produced in the morning if you never were on cycle? Makes sense but how is that not extending the suppression or inevitable crash of adding more roids during pct?
Sorry for ignorance but if Im able to get away with popping a little dbol during pct that would help greatly i would think.

Top Bottom