Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold at his all time biggest, the '71 Mr. O

I think if you compare what he did in his time, compared to other bodybuilders in their time. I dont see how anyone can argue that he was the greatest. He's admitted to steroid use so I dont see why people give him a hard time about it.

Bro, Arnold is probably talked about as the greatest bodybuilder of all time...how is he overrated? it's not all about size you know

You have to take into consideration impact on the sport, how Arnold pushed the sport forward and made it more legitimate, the exposure he gave the sport, etc. If you take all his titles, sure, he didnt win as many as others (Haney/Coleman) but there is no disputing what Arnold did for the sport and industry of bodybuilding as a whole. No other bodybuilder even comes close to that, and thats what makes him the greatest of all time.

Not to mention he was the most successful. He used his bodybuilding career to become a successful actor and now a politician.

arnold is a legend

end of story

u can say what u want about him but in the end of the day he is the reason why bodybuilding is as big as it is today,

and why it is so heavily recognised around the world

not to mention what arnold ahs achieved

MR OLYMPIA, MOVIE STAR, GOVENATOR lol

lets face it he is one very successful man, and shoudl be appreciated for his accomplishments

That's very true Cheappinz.

I'd like to make a few comments about Arnold and his number of Mr. Olympia wins.

Arnold RETIRED undefeated from when he won his first Sandow to his last. There was literally no hope of anyone beating him. I fully believe Arnold could have won 10+ Olympia's if he had wanted to. When interviewed Tom Platz after having said how much the sport progressed admitted Arnold would win if he came in top shape.

People can say what they want about Arnold's dubious 1980 comeback win, but he still looked damn good and that was only with about 3 months training if I remember right about 2 for his next Conan film and then 1-2 really hard when he realized he might get into good enough shape for the Olympia.

Imagine Arnold non-stop training past the 1975 up to the 1980. He woulda just got better and better proportioned and even bigger.

Arnold is the greatest.

Top Bottom