Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid deaths.. bullshit propaganda?

I dont wanna cause any problems and ive only been a member for a few months but every post i have seen from you in the past few days has been negative as shit. If you dont have anything nice to say SHUT UP. He didnt post this saying he belived it hes saying youu be the judge and decide for ur self.

thanks bro. I made a mistake responding to that guy. i should of checked and saw his history first. he been here for 6 years and has no karma hits. thats a huge red flag that he is a flamer.

dunno what is problem is. the title of the thread makes it obvious unless he has no idea what the word 'propaganda' means.

he was out of line.

That is one of the smallest lists I've ever seen lmfao gimme a break more people od on mulivitamins then that

That is one of the smallest lists I've ever seen lmfao gimme a break more people od on mulivitamins then that

the movie pulls out stats from ERs and hospitals, steroids are like not even in the top 100 or 200 list of cause of death....youre right its every kind of medication and vitamins or OTC stuff.....

good post i dont see how something with bullshit propaganda as a title got mixed up as being anti steroid especially when most of the list had other dangerous substances listed. I think its educational to discuss and let reliable moderators and members make key points on what to to avoid. Not adressing such issues leads to no answers which leaves people uneducated on the subject. steroids do have some effect on health and should be used cautiously but id say other substances were in the mix that are to blame. If this post led to pointing these things out to a few members like the dangers of insulin then the post was well worth while. I will say on the otherhand that constant steroid abuse without caution can kill you too.

So despite the fact that thousands of pro athletes take "stuff" every year whoever wrote this article could only come up with ten people whose deaths can be loosely attributed to steroid usage, at best? Seems like a decent case that steroids are safe drugs when taken responsibly.

This is another reason why i do not advocate steroid usage unless you're at least 25, the young guys have enough problems adjusting to hormonal changes in their body going thru puberty,adding steroids and you have a reciept for disaster,I've been going on for over 35 yrs ,can't say i'm not in poor health,not even close so the media is just hype and scare tactics.But! anyone who starts without at least 3-5 yrs solid training and has no idea what they are doing deserves to have their ass kicked by yours truly along with 16 lashes!
So don't be a dumb ass pay your dues and you will reap what you sow!

Last edited:
good post i dont see how something with bullshit propaganda as a title got mixed up as being anti steroid especially when most of the list had other dangerous substances listed. I think its educational to discuss and let reliable moderators and members make key points on what to to avoid. Not adressing such issues leads to no answers which leaves people uneducated on the subject. steroids do have some effect on health and should be used cautiously but id say other substances were in the mix that are to blame. If this post led to pointing these things out to a few members like the dangers of insulin then the post was well worth while. I will say on the otherhand that constant steroid abuse without caution can kill you too.

not just that but its fun to read stuff like this. its hilarious to me but at the same time sad to read about people dying.

i also like to go on yahoo answers and read all the misinformation about steroid use. many people think steroids shrink your penis. and they say steroids shrinks your balls also (which is true only if you do not run something like hcg on cycle to keep the balls plump)

i love the internets

Enjoyable read. Thanks for initiating this one Steve. Here's my two cents worth. And for those of you who don't pay attention to politics or don't vote, please pay attention.

I am in my early forties. Been around the game long enough to remember some of the crap we had offered to us as supplements. Like first generation creatine. That garbage would make a billy goat puke! Expensive, hit and miss results, tastes like rancid bird droppings, UGH!! Quality information in sports science was so friggin hard to come by 30 years ago! The distance sports science has traveled in the last 2 decades is practically light years. And yet we find ourselves at war with people stuck in the 70's when it comes to supplements, gear, good nutrition and training. So my first admonition is LEARN. Just as training should never be rutted, neither should your knowledge or sources. Crack some books and study human physiology. Just like the after school special taught us, knowledge is power! But learn for yourself. Ask questions. Seek out the answers. Never be content to just take things at face value. This site and many others can be tremendous sources of information, knowledge and expertise. But get this....DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

One of the greatest blessings any of us enjoy in our beloved country is freedom. The freedom to choose your own path. The pursuit of happiness if you will. But with great freedom also comes great responsibility. The less responsibility you wish to have or use, the more freedom you have to give up. Anytime someone is offering to lessen your responsibilty for something always ask yourself what freedom they are taking in return. Please understand the hypocrisy as it relates to our current topic. I have the legal freedom, right this second, to go out and purchase enough booze and cigarettes to drink and smoke myself to death. I can even state my intent to do so. And you know what? Legally, you can't stop me. But several years ago, some fat-keistered, vodka snorting do gooder on Captial Hill decided you and I didn't have the intelligent capacity to decide for ourselves whether or not taking 1-AD was safe and sound. I am FREE to purchase, use and abuse products we KNOW are harmful. But I am NOT FREE to purchase and/or use training supplements at my own discretion. Hmmmm?!?! Learned this lesson along time ago. Serves well in politics. Follow the money.

I am not advocating the use of steroids. Neither am I against it. What I am for is freedom. And what I am against is hypocrisy. Don't tell me I can't because it might be bad for me but then turn around and tell me I can with something else when you KNOW it's bad for me. I give NO ONE but Jesus that kind of power over my life. And neither should you. Please pay attention to what goes on in Washington and your state capital. It matters. Remember, knowledge IS power.

Semper FI

Alcohol, tobacco, sugar, french fries, most any drug (from cold pills to aspirin to steroids), and even water, will KILL people if misused or used in excess. So will a gun, if you point it at someone while pulling the trigger, or an automobile will kill you if you aim at at a tree while you're driving 100mph.

They can blame any inanimate object for anything they want, but the bottom line boils down to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, CHOICES, and COMMON SENSE.

Charles

Top Bottom