Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arnold at his all time biggest, the '71 Mr. O

i like arnold and im not comparing myself to him or underminding his success. i just never found his look as impressive as most do. huge bi.s over power his whole body reall other than pecs. the legs are like tooth pics i just never understood the desire for this look over the look that cutler has now and even last year at the olympia i think he looked damn good. its the look ive always chased but i know im the odd ball here.

i like arnold and im not comparing myself to him or underminding his success. i just never found his look as impressive as most do. huge bi.s over power his whole body reall other than pecs. the legs are like tooth pics i just never understood the desire for this look over the look that cutler has now and even last year at the olympia i think he looked damn good. its the look ive always chased but i know im the odd ball here.

I see what youre saying but arnolds look is just more healthy and functional to most people. If jay took off on a run i dont think he would make it 50 yards before collapsing. There comes a point of diminishing returns as far as how massive these guys get and jay is way past it.

I see what youre saying but arnolds look is just more healthy and functional to most people. If jay took off on a run i dont think he would make it 50 yards before collapsing. There comes a point of diminishing returns as far as how massive these guys get and jay is way past it.

that is verry true. i have no doubt that that body is struggling 24/7 just to survive. hell i still have the problems now and im lean and trt only. but when i was on and up in the 270's i could bairly stand up without breaking a sweat and a simple walk out to the truck put me out of breath.

that is verry true. i have no doubt that that body is struggling 24/7 just to survive. hell i still have the problems now and im lean and trt only. but when i was on and up in the 270's i could bairly stand up without breaking a sweat and a simple walk out to the truck put me out of breath.

not worth it dude, imo

Arnold is the man, he is the reason BB is respected and looked upon as a legit sport W/O him it would not be were it is today. And no one has room to disagree, you can disagree if you want and I am sure someone will, but the fact is he is the reason it is the way it is today!

that's puts him at 24 in that pic... damn!
I remember the narrator of Pumping Iron saying, 6'2" and 240lbs. I remember that because I am 6'2" and 250, btu with a little more fat! lol. I'll take those quads! and chest.. and bi! looked incredible!

that's puts him at 24 in that pic... damn!
I remember the narrator of Pumping Iron saying, 6'2" and 240lbs. I remember that because I am 6'2" and 250, btu with a little more fat! lol. I'll take those quads! and chest.. and bi! looked incredible!

Arnold has said he was only 228 in '75. He says now it was Weider's idea to exaggerate his weight. I read a reprint of a Muscle Builder article after the '71 claiming Arnold was 260 in this shot.

I think Jay looks awesome because he reminds me of a comic book character. Most noticeably the hulk. Imagine Jay green with the purple pants. He would look like the hulk.

He's that fucking big and dense looking.

I can appreciate the raw dense bulk that he has, but no one imo has ever and may never beat Arnold for a few reasons.

1. Best biceps of all time imo. There have been quite a few bodybuilder's with amazing guns, but Arnold's were both huge and aesthetically beautiful.

2. His chest. I still think he has the best chest of all time. Some of his side chest poses it looks like you could balance a glass of water on his upper pec.

3. His height and overall "look". Arnold in the '71 Olympia looked unbelievable. His legs weren't poorly developed, at least not in his last couple of Olympia's. He just had long legs. This gave him a sweeping almost sculptured look despite being so massive in the upper body.

4. Last, but certainly not least his charisma. Don't ever hate on Arnold. Arnold is the fucking man.

Top Bottom