Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid deaths.. bullshit propaganda?

lol cant we all get along

bunch of tren'd out fuckers in here!

On a side note, i came on my ex's face for the first time tonight. it was sick, i even got it recorded on my phone.

now thats what im talking about AMAZING!! and an ex... beauty...

i posted my gf's tits hanging out of her bathing suit earlier this year, bros loved it, lol totally unrelated to this post tho haha

Sure! blame it on steroids,as you know Trevor spent half of his entire life at 300-400 lbs a very unhealthy weight i doubt his heart couldn't take much more at that weight.

The culpurt in louise's death was insulin,as i have always said no matter how experienced you are ,insulin is dangerous

The same with Mike scarcella he had been battling a GHB problem for years,mix with alcohol and you have a deadly combo

Dan Duchaine was also diagnosed with hiv

Mohammed Benaziza duretics are dangerous competing due to low H20 and Fat levels

Lyle Alzado Brain cancer

Andreas Munzer EPO another dangerous duretic

these are just examples the media wants you to put the blame on steroids

I knew DUCHAINE rather well. I never in my life heard that he had HIV. I do know for fact he
was born with a serious kidney condition, which I beleive is what ultimately killed him.

I knew DUCHAINE rather well. I never in my life heard that he had HIV. I do know for fact he
was born with a serious kidney condition, which I beleive is what ultimately killed him.

The article i read stated it, and thats what got him into experminenting with steroids and muscle wasting,however I can't remember the article as it was a good 40 yrs ago that i read it,I really enjoyed his articles a true guru may he RIP!

Top Bottom