Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here loss hair on low dose eq and test cycle while on propecia?

budwardo09

I know everyone is different but I am curious to see if the propecia help with the loss of hair with eq and test. i know it helps with the test dht conversion and only helps slightly with eq. I am currently on 300mgs of test per week with 500mg of eq. It is week 6 I am up 15pounds but my strength increase is crazy. I have taken eq before many times and never have seen this kind of strength increase. I am 36 with about 6 cycles under my belt. I was doing 315 for 4 on flat bench. I just did 315 for 14 and 365 for 5. I also squated 405 for 12 and 495 for 7. Dead lifts are 495 for 7. I weigh about 230 now. Anyway about the hair. I know it is normal to lose up to 100 hairs per day. I think I am just obsessed with it latley. i know my hair is not what it once was but i am 36 so i guess nature has something to do with it. I am currently taking 1.25mg of proscar per day. anyone. btw I have no bloat no puffiness ect. I was thinking that my eq was test. I am also on .5mg of liquidex e3rd day. pct is nolva with needtoknows products. think I should throw in some hcg? balls are allitle smaller. Sorry about the long post

If your concerned about hair, I would bump your Proscar to 3-5mg per day. 1.25 per day is fine if your not "on" a cycle. I know when I was on Tren/Test it would still fall out until I bumped up to 5mg. My theory is I had a lot more DHT conversion than normal when on, and needed more Proscar. Like taking one Asprin for a broken femur.

Proscar will not help 100% with hair loss on test, it will stop the conversion to DHT (about 40% to 50% or less), a lot less than Adovart, but Adovart may have more sides with a longer half life.
What you need is double your dose of proscar and add a topical DHT blocker (Spirolacotane), which will block the remaining DHT in the scalp at about 90 to 100%. Use also Nizoral shampoo with spirolacotane in it, a couple of times a week and you should be good to go.
Propecia by itself remember will not stop the test/androgens in the scalp without this DHT topical bolcker.

Cheers
Under

an old post of mine......

I partially agree.... The comment about "natural cycles" is correct

But, from my experience (41 YO) certain compounds are worse on the hair line and some are more prone than others. I still have most of mine but it's only a matter of time...

Test for me is not that bad. IF... I use Propecia and minox. I use 1mg ED and I am on HRT. I lose some but it's tolerable. When I'm on I double the dose and toward the end of a cycle, fallout does become worse.

Of the AAS I have used....

Test- It will cause problems if prone
deca- No probs with me
eq- No probs
var- No probs
T bol- No probs
D bol- The absolute worse for me!!!!! Even at 10mgs ED
GH- Makes mine come back.....

I am considering a primo run but the jury is still out...

If you have had no probs I would not worry too much but keep an eye on it. Trust me, if it gets bad it wont be in your mind, you will know it and see it. Been there done that...

Smoke

also.......

at 300mgs of test, you should not have a major problem but I would do propecia at 1 to 3 mg ED

First run with EQ? If so be careful, not trying to bash EQ but I will never touch the stuff again!!!!

Top Bottom